Sana:
"TZUYUUU!!"

Seulgi:
"Heh! time to die King! all thanks to your Unfinished Queen!'" She laughed as the Beta demons began to hoard in avalanches, on the trail towards the pillars
"Irene! I need to get to that throne! Kill all the betas destroying the pillars!"

Tzuyu:
"You'll never be king!!"

Seulgi:
"And you'll never live.. your circle is about to die.. and your precious Queen is far away from you." she laughed "WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!"

***

Chaeyoung and Rose landed onto the underground, towards the hole they found before.

Rose:
"that's Tzuyu's portal.. I cant get down there.. and yet I dont know how her world looks like."

Chaeyoung:
"Okay.." she began to hop down

Rose:
"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung:
"Yeah?.."

Rose:
"Be careful.. "

Chaeyoung:
"I will.."

***

Chaeyoung continued to walk through the dark void as she sees a purple portal swirling at the end of the tunnel.

Chaeyoung:
"This?.." she looked around and stepped in.

She found herself in an open void With a center opening. Small islands floating about and the dark abyss was terrifiying.

???
"Who goes there!!" Chaeyoung jolted from the strong and deep voice

Chaeyoung:
"h-hello..?"

???
"Who dares enter my realm!!"

Chaeyoung:
"I-I am Chaeyoung.. Tzuyu's sister?"

a big shadow had faced her, teeth as sharp as knives, horns swirl around it's forehead, and spiky dark wings around him.

???
"I am Asmodeus! What brings you to my realm!"

Chaeyoung:
"Y-You are Tzuyu's demon right?"

Asmodeus:
"That's right. Apparently, she has not released me yet.. so I am stuck here."

Chaeyoung:
"X-Xal.. has her cornered.. and L-Lilith is helping her defeating him."

Asmodeus:
"She is good as dead if it is Xal."

Chaeyoung:
"You have to save her!"

Asmodeus:
"I am a demon, child.. she is my portal! I dont save them.. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT PORTALS! I CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO RELEASE M—"

Chaeyoung then pulled out a piece of a torn page

Chaeyoung:
"With the wish of a scarifice.. you CAN save her!"

Asmodeus widened his eyes to the little cub

Chaeyoung:
"Please.. All i want is to save her.. My other sister died.. I just.. cant have her dead.. Please. you are the king.. Please save her."

Asmodeus sighed and hovered closer to the small cub

Asmodeus:
"Is this what you want? You know.. this deal is a life for a life right?"

Chaeyoung:
"I am aware."

Asmodeus:
"Very well" he leaned over, covering Chaeyoung with all his shadow as a purple light began to shine between them.

***

A/N:~ Okay

A/N:
~ Okay... I am running 😅