Grasping the wooden hanger still, you side-eyed him in menace making him quiver a bit inside, still completely lost and you sighed, vexed, walking out of the bedroom in a bigger mood than 5 seconds earlier.
"Y/n?" He called out, regretting what he just did; even if he didn't understand why it made you so upset.

  "Our rehearsal dinner, Jimin."
"Rehearsal...?" He trailed off, "Oh. No..."

~

  "Hi, so glad you could come" You smiled lightly, politely embracing the guests in a hug

"The pleasure is ours. Big congratulations on the wedding you two!" The female beamed.
"Thank you so much" Jimin smiled at the couple unknown to you, but were a blood related cousin to Jimin; you suspected they weren't that close, seeing as Jimin didn't address them in the way he did to previous cousins with their first name, or even a nick name.

  They left to find their table and immediately after, Jimin turned down subtly to mutter into your ear. "Look, I've said I'm sorry like a billion times. You know I meant it every time, maybe more. I was drunk, I had no idea what I was saying or doing or why!"
"And I said okay about a billion times"
"You can't keep giving me that kind of response and expect me to simply drop it just like that"
"I know."

  "Y/n for gosh' sakes how much longer can you be mad at me? We haven't even made up from the first fight" he rolled his eyes, rubbing his forehead, his tone transitioning from soft and apologetic to impatiently aggravated.
"Can you just act natural," you hissed under your breath, "It's our rehearsal dinner, it's a nice, relaxing time for gosh' sakes" he was about to respond, probably in an argument, but you quickly added on, "even if you are fucking hungover"

You felt a breathy, irritated 'hmph' skim your neck as he stood straight again before you both replaced your frowns with large, fake smiles for the next unsuspecting guests.

~

"Ahem, could I have your attention, everyone?"
The sounds of voices fainted down, and all eyes turned to Mr Park who was stood up.

  "Thank you. I would like to make a toast, for the very soon to be husband and wife," He grinned, gesturing down to you two who still wore forced smiles on your faces, "Now, our little boy here," Mr Park slapped his hand down onto Jimins shoulders and he jumped slightly, "is the epitome of the perfect man; hardworking, wise, might I say handsome and also kind - when he wants to." People around the table chuckled and you couldn't fight back a very small, real smile, "however, the one thing that was missing from his life was someone to share it with. So, everyday was the same; waking up alone, going into work and after 9 hours returning back home to an empty and blue house. But when Y/n appeared, like a ray of sunshine in the rain, everyday that passed Jimin looked happier and more fulfilled. And though their meeting was a little planned," he added sheepishly, "the time they've spent together has only made the love between them grow and strengthen. And we know, it will only continue that way. So, cheers to a love-filled, perfect life to Y/n and Jimin" you glanced at Jimin, still with fire in your eyes, both of you keeping that believable 'it's not like we just fought' act on.