Love 🌹

Beth pov

Well, that just happened, leave it to Annie and ruby to cock block her the minute she got her... her what, Rio and her never labeled things, so I guess she could think of him a as lover or whatever.

" Wow... I just wow, like did I really need to see that " Annie mused

"I told you, Annie, no body means no death, most of the Times, he always comes back just when we think it's over, and boom there he is," ruby said unaffected

Wow, why didn't ruby tell her this? I can't believe my little sister walked in on that. I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks.

" Why didn't you guys tell me? " Beth questioned

" We knew you were going through it, and we didn't want you to be afraid, and do something rash and get yourself killed, remember what happened after you sent him to jail," said ruby sadly

" I was just happy, it's definitely not dried up twigs in their" laughed Annie

That only made her blush more. This was strange enough, Only Rio could show up at the worst time In her life and fix it, just like with everything else. All she could think about was Rio. She had shot him because she... she... loved him. Oh my god. And the shock in Beth's face must have been evident, because Annie ran over to her touching her head, " What's wrong?" She asked in a worried tone.

Before she could even think about it she blurted out " I think I'm in love with Rio"

They looked at her unaffected again, until ruby said, " B, we both know you better than anyone, we knew  you loved him since that day dean took your kids, and you brought him into your bedroom slept with him, and kicked him out, you died a little inside, those PTA moms sucked out your soul."

That made her think of what Rio said that day in the park: " they suck out your soul yet". At that moment, she found herself thinking of Rio, while with Annie and ruby, oh she was definitely a goner.

This probably would end horribly, but a girl had to try. Right then and there, she decided she wouldn't tell him she loved him until the perfect time, and she would try her hand at dating a gangbanger.