Epolouge 🙃

Beth & Rio pov

The following week went by like clockwork. Beth and Rio started back up their operation and were booming once again.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Oh shit", said Beth sitting on the toilet pregnancy test in hand. She honestly didn't know when she'd gotten pregnant, they never ever used protection.

She was also weirdly happy, Rio was the father the only person she wanted it to be, and the only person it could be.

She walked around, thinking of how to break the news to him. "Oh and by the way, I'm pregnant babe" she tried, no sounded too casual. "I need to tell you something I'm pregnant." She said looking in the mirror. She looked the same, except for the fact that her skin was glowing and her breast looked bigger. "I don't have to tell him right now, why not have a little fun first." She said to herself.

Rio was picking up marcus, and her kids were all at play dates. She continued with her thoughts until she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and smiled at the sight of marcus and Rio. "You got soo tall," Said Beth rubbing Marcus's hair. Even though Marcus looked the same as always. Rio quickly kissed Beth and picked up marcus and lead him inside.

Rio was excited to spend time with his two favorite people in the world. Beth looked even more beautiful than usual which was a feat for someone already so beautiful.
She must have started using a new face mask or something, he thought to himself.

She ran to the game cupboard and pulled out a monopoly to play with Marcus and Rio.

They spent the night having a great time they didn't get Marcus to bed until 10 o'clock leaving Beth and Rio too exhausted for extracurricular activities.

Beth awoke and quickly ran to the bathroom, and vomited hard into the toilet. This morning sickness was no joke. Rio followed quickly behind worried for Beth. He held her hair back while she puked. "You must be sick, stay away from Marcus, when he gets sick it's no joke." He said handing her a damp washcloth to wipe her face and mouth with.

"My "disease" isn't contagious, I'm pregnant dumbass" she sassed him.
His mouth fell open in shock before a heart warming grin broke out on his face. "I love you so much, I'm so happy to have my baby growing inside you." He said leaning down and kissing her small belly.

:::::::::::::::::::

Beth was about 3 months pregnant still looking as great as ever. She had a small belly bump and was so obviously pregnant. Rio had not let her do any work now that she was pregnant, she could just sell cars, no more drops.

She was walking through the store on the baby aisle when someone walked up behind her. She looked back to see Ryan. "Hello, Beth" he drawled looking Beth up and down. "Ryan, long time no see," she said shyly, remembering the last time she saw him. He looked down at her belly surprise taking over his features.

He touched her belly lightly, then cupped her cheek like he did and placed a small kiss on her forehead. He was sweet. She knew Rio would be pissed if he found out that Ryan kissed her forehead, so she gently pushed him away. She offered him a small smile, before waving goodbye at him and walking away.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

One day, Rio took Beth out to a beautiful fancy restaurant she was around 4 months at the time, and everywhere they went, people congratulated them and told them how good Looking the baby was going to be with both parents good looks.

Rio was ready to make Beth his forever, he got down on his knees and pulled out the 2 million dollar ring he brought her, they were basically living together, why not make it official. "Elizabeth Irene Marks, my life was simple, then you came along and mixed it all up. You make me stronger, without you I'm weak. I know we've been through a lot of ups and downs but will you be mine forever?" he said, Elizabeth was crying so hard. He kissed her belly before sliding the ring onto her slim finger.

"Yes, Rio, I don't know where I would be without you today. I love you"

:::::::::::::::::

Beth and Rio got married and had a baby girl with Rios tan skin and Beth's red hair. She had beautiful big blue eyes and was just as beautiful as everyone had predicted. They moved out of Beth's house into a new better house. Their daughter's name is Montana.

The End <3