Wait

Rio POV

She grabbed my hand and shouted "wait", is it bad that I didn't really want to leave the woman that shot me. " yes, Elizabeth" I purred.

" I want you to stay" this surprised him, he quickly set down again. "Ok," he said as nonchalantly as he could. She lends up and kissed him on the cheek, then he was looking into her bright blue eyes again, they were no longer a cold light blue, they shined bright enough to blind. And fuck if he wasn't blinded by her Beauty, he length in and kissed her soft pink lips.  She smiled against his face and he smiled back. She was the best thing he never knew he needed. In all these months he tried to convince himself he had no feelings for her, that it was just a good fuck, ok a great fuck but that was it, nothing more, nothing less. But he knew it was all a lie.

Next thing he knew he was on top of her, kissing and sucking on her neck leaving his marks. He was careful not to crush her under his weight.

Then they more making love right there on the hospital bed, when the door clicked open. "Oh my god Beth are you Ok-" said Annie as her face turned a ghostly pale as she processed what she was seeing. " I- thought Beth killed you," she said surprised as he climbed out of Beth's bed and tucked his self back into his pants, and Beth slipped her hospital grown back on.

Then ruby walked in, " hey babe, are you ok, Annie told me what-" ruby paused surprised before she smirked, "I told you he would be back some how Annie," Ruby said powerfully. Beth blushed in embarrassment, but Rio was just amused by this whole thing and sexually frustrated he had missed her. " I'll let you guys talk he said walking away, " see, you real soon yeah" he mused as he walked away.