Stronger 💫💕

Beth POV

Ryan showed up at the worst time possible. She was dreading having to explain to Rio what had happened between her and Ryan.

She wanted Rio no matter what, and she knew Rio was the best she ever had, he was top-ranked in everything. " fine" she huffed.

"Me and Ryan go way back. Before me and dean, me and him dated, he was my first kiss. He helped us out when my mom was sick along with ruby. I loved him, but Dean came along and promised to take care of me and my sister. I had to take the offer, I didn't want my kids to end up like me, so I married Dean. When I found out he cheated and almost had us go homeless, then here you come demanding things left and right. Here we are now", she told the long story short.

Rio looked, jealous, shocked, surprised, and Sad, all in one. She loved Rio more than anything. "I love you Elizabeth, I don't want you to leave me for the safer choice. I know we've been through a lot, and I want you in my life forever. Will you be my girlfriend." Rio said. To say Beth was shocked was an understatement. He moved closer to her and pushed her hair out of her face.

"I love you too Rio, I'm weak and you make me stronger. I couldn't live with myself after I shot you, don't worry about Ryan you're the one that I want in my life. What we have together is stronger than any label, but I would love to be your girlfriend." Beth finally poured her heart out to him.

Then, they were on each other. They made love that night, the kids didn't come back downstairs, luckily.