Special Chapter

"I'll just answer this call, Babe," Sophia Hilton said

Katanghaliang tapat, sumandal ako sa katawan ng puno bago tumango at luminga. From the far side of the beach owned by Imperial, I saw my baby. I was about to go on her way but someone covered my vision from her.

"Mr. Frank Aldrich?"

"Yes—" That thick eyebrow, serious blue eyes, and fair square jawline confused me as if I was looking in the mirror. Only he looked aged while I am the young version. Who is he?

"Hindi mo ba ako natatandaan?" tanong niya.

I know the fact that I am adoptean d but I don't remember anything in the past. My mother, Carla Aldrich even didn't tell me anything if she knew my past or not. Only I am sure of is that I awake in the middle of unknown place. Alone. Nothing to remember, only my first name.

"Alam ko, hindi ito ang tamang oras pero... ako si Phoenix Garcia. Ako ang nakakatandang kapatid mo. Frank, marami kang kailangan malaman. Here—" He handed me a calling card with his contact number. He gazed on Julienne's direction before he spoke, "Mag-usap tayo kapag bakante ka na. Pumunta ka na sa kanya."

Wala na siyang dinugtong. He left me staring at space— slowly feeding my brain that aside from Jyra, I had another sibling. I don't understand, why just now? From my shoulder, I tried to chase him, but he is already gone.

Phoenix Garcia!

"Yo, man," Sander coolly said.

"Where's Julienne?" I asked, a bit aware of how my voice shaded an irritation. It was his fault, I shouldn't be here if I didn't saw from his video call how the older son of Augustus looked at my girlfriend. That's not all, they are fucking exchanging laughter and digits.

Mapang-insulto nitong tinuro ng nguso kung saan. "Ano ba kasing ginawa mo? Mukhang galit."

She's not sulking. She broke up with me... but I'll get her back.

"Frank," Julienne said softly.

That sweet voice calling my name kept humming in my ears. I can't believe that I thought it was Bridgette. The young girl who kept on calling my name on my dreams was not her, it is Julienne. I saw her on my dreams many times. She's smiling at me. When I am around she's blushing. Every time I would caught her looking at me, she will avoid me to hide her feelings. It is not different in the present. Charl is right. She thought I don't noticed her.

"Pero, Frank... gusto kong magtagumpay ka. Hindi ba't naging okay ka naman noong umalis ako?"

No, Baby. When you came to my life, I appreciate the morning. You are the sunshine that gives me hope and a new beginning. Don't leave me. I don't want to go back into darkness.

"How 'bout you? Are you alright when I'm not with you?"

I made her sat on my lap, facing me so she could not escape in my eyes. No one is around. It is just the two of us. She shouldn't deny her feelings.