Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

"Eating," I join in.

"Getting high on soda," Sophie adds, blinking a couple of times behind her circular glasses and Zoey and I give her one of those 'what' looks.

"What? You know it's true by the way we were giggling," she says and we both shrug because it's true, we were giggling so much and it was at the stupidest things.

"Wild," Zach comments.

"In everything," Sophie grins.

"Oh, my God," I cover my face with my hand as I hear the guys laugh.

Zoey, Sophie, Zach and Alex start a conversation on their own, talking about something related to British and American sitcoms.

"What are you doing later?" Luke asks me and I turn my head to him, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I have no idea," I reply. "I want to take a nap, but I made a mistake of drinking coffee and now I'm probably gonna stay up until twelve thirty before I pass out, so I don't know what to do."

"What do you feel like doing?" He questions. "Beside napping," he adds and I laugh lightly.

"Cuddling," I answer. "And star-gazing, but mostly cuddling. Usually, my pillow and Snuggles help with that, but now I have you," I grin, wrapping my arms around him.

He chuckles and leans down to kiss my cheek. "We'll cuddle then, if that's what you want. We can also do other things in be-"

"Lucas Carter, I dare you to finish that sentence. I dare you," I narrow my eyes at him.

"I meant, sleeping, Cherries. Sleeping," he smirks at me.

"Of course, you did," I deadpan.

"Do you have an idea of something else?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I never said that," I scoff.

"But you wanted to." He leans in.

"But I didn't." I lean in as well.

"But you wanted to."

"But I di-"

"Pretty sure you did, Lyn," Sophie butts in with a grin.

Luke and I turn our heads to see the guys looking at us, even Colette who's now wide awake. "Um, you didn't listen to all of this, did you?" I ask nervously.

"We did," Zoey nods.

"Have fun," Alex says with a smirk.

"Don't forget to wrap it before you tap it," Zach winks and I turn my head to bury my face in Luke's shoulder embarrassingly.

"Did you just quote How I Met Your Mother?" Colette questions.

"It's a good show," he shrugs. "And Tracy is kind of hot." Colette just sighs at him.

After everyone is done with eating, Sophie wakes Abby up, then we head to our cabins and at seven in the evening, people are already sitting around the fire, making s'mores and playing games like 'Never Have I Ever' and 'Would You Rather...?'.