The First Mission

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault Pyrrha." Blake confidently said. "I'm sorry on his behalf though. I think Y/N missed a pretty crucial part in his life though."

"What do you mean?" Pyrrha cocked an eyebrow.

"Well he's been moody right? Angry towards males and he's been staying away from females. His personality flips on a dime. He's more forceful and dominant with his...er, methods. And he said it was his time of year." Blake nodded. "If it's anything it has to be his reaction to heat."

"Woah wait what?" Coco said surprised as Velvet blushed. Weiss just looked weirded out while Ruby was definitely confused. Jaune, Ren, and Nora didn't really seem to care either.

"I thought guy Faunus didn't have a heat cycle? Just like actual animals and stuff." Yang said confused.

"Well they don't. Only females do and we learn how to control it at a younger age because it hits us at a younger age." Blake explained. "However, for males it usually comes during the middle of puberty. There's not really a word for it, but they become aggressive in response to the females going into heat. Some have it as reaction of the people around them and others just have a set time period during the year when it occurs."

"So basically he becomes super horny and angry." Yang said matter of factly as Weiss scoffed.

"Could you be any cruder?"

"Well yeah I can explain what I want Y/N to do to m-" Yang was cut off by Blake.

"Stay away from my brother Yang!" Blake retorted as she quieted the girls down.

"Shouldn't he know how to control it though?" Velvet asked. "Doesn't it hit cat Faunus around 15-16?"

"I think that's the problem Velvet." Blake sighed. "Y/N was in prison and then being a criminal during that time. Which means he probably never learnt how to control it. If I had to guess he just stayed away from everyone until the week ended."

"Poor guy...it can be brutal." Velvet sighed as Coco laughed at her.

"Oh man you should've seen Velvet the last time hers kicked in unexpectedly!" Coco laughed heartily as Velvet blushed and put a hand over her mouth.

"Coco! You said you'd never tell!" Velvet whined as she got up.

"Coco..." Velvet sighed as she pushed her leader. RWBY and JNPR just watched as they all laughed before Jaune spoke up.

"Well I'm gonna get going. Gotta few more things I want to look at before the test next period. Ren? Nora? You coming?" Jaune asked as he stretched.

"Of course." Ren smiled as he got up and Nora latched onto his back.

"Wherever Ren goes I go!" Nora chimed in happily as she pointed forward. "Pyrrha?"

"I think I'm gonna talk to the girls for a little longer then I'll catch up alright?" Pyrrha said with a smile.

"Aye aye!" Nora said saluting as Ren sighed and began walking.

After they were out of sight Pyrrha sighed and looked towards the others.

"How do we fix Y/N?"

"U-Um...well that's a loaded question." Velvet said blushing as she twiddled her thumbs. "Blake can explain!"

Blake sighed as she looked at the expectant gazes of Yang, Coco, and Pyrrha. Ruby was currently trying to make Weiss laugh as the latter scowled at her. Velvet just blushed and looked away.

"Of course...before I tell you this, NONE OF YOU, are touching my brother." Blake hissed.

"Are you implying you're going to touch him?" Yang said with a grin. "He is pretty hot after all."