Chapter 14

(Y/N) POV:

Dream~

I opened my eyes and I saw nothing but darkness. I looked around to see if anything will show up.

(Y/N): Seriously? Am I having sleeping paralysis, but where's my room. No, a nightmare? Haven't had one since I started drinking.

Out of the blue I saw a small light shine from the distance and then I got brighter till I closed my eyes and opened them again to see that I was standing in a hallway. It wasn't any hallway, it was actually the mansion hallway.

(Y/N): What am I doing here?

I heard the doors bust open and then I watched as all three factions leaders walking in and I finally saw the third leader. Zech, that bastard was there on that day, he killed my mother.

(Y/N): That bastard... another reason to kill the Gremory's!!! If I wasn't a pushover, I'd have their head's on a plate! Damn you, Natalia, Shigure...

Dream end~

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room this time. I leaned forward sitting on my bed and I scratched my hair.

(Y/N): Urgh! I seriously regret my choices.

I got out of my bed and started to get changed. As I did my mind was still on that dream I had, I stopped half way as I remembered Zechs face. How did I forget his face no I got that flashback from the first time I met him.

(Y/N): Tch! Damn it.

I clenched my hands that I broke a button from the button shirt.

(Y/N): Great... just great.

Small time skipped~

After my little incident I walked into the school grounds and headed towards the building. I walked up the stairs and headed through the halls till I saw the three stooges being all stupid again. Issei turns his head and so did the other two.

Issei: (Y/N), come here!

(Y/N): Sigh~

I walked over to then and all three stood side by side and I got weirded .

Issei: Dude, you wanna go to karaoke with us.

(Y/N): Pass. Karaoke is not my thing. *besides, I don't want t to be seen with you three idiots*

I walked passed them and headed off to class.

Time skipped~

Classes have ended and Me, Asia, and Issei were in the old school building and I saw the floors were shiny clean.

Asia: Look how shiny the floor is.

(Y/N): Damn, gotta give credit to the guy who cleaned this place

Issei: Huh, oh yeah.

I looked at Issei and saw him use the floor as a reflection to see under Asia's skirt.

(Y/N): Nice view, am I right.

Issei: Yeah...

(Y/N): But blue isn't her color, don't you think?

Issei: Stop looking down there!

Asia: Hey what's that?

Issei walked behind her as she pointed at a locked up room.

Issei: What?

Asia: That room all the way over there.

Issei: Oh that. Yeah that's called the forbidden room. It's never been opened.