Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV:

The teacher was giving a lecture while I tried to seem like I was paying attention to what he was showing us.

(Y/N): *Geez, no wonder a lot of students skip school*

Teacher: (Y/N), can you give the answer.

(Y/N): Oh, it's uhh-

The bell rang giving the sign of lunch had begun.

Teacher: Okay everyone have a good break.

The teacher left and I gave a big sigh of relief.

(Y/N): *Saved by the bell*

I walked out and headed to the roof and saw no sign of Kotoura anywhere.
I've searched the whole school but she isn't anywhere to be found.

(Y/N): Where is she?

Time skipped~

The day has ended and I haven't found any sign of Kotoura. I sat on the frame of the window and I had a cigarette in my mouth. I took it out and exhaled smoke.

Rias: What have I told you about smoking in here and in school grounds.

Rias took the cigarette out of my mouth and destroyed it.

(Y/N): You serious?

Rias: Of course, that's bad for your health.

(Y/N): Please, I've been smoking for 7 years. I've finished 10 packs in one month.

Rias: How are you even still standing?

(Y/N): My angel half gives me a purification to my body allowing my body to stay healthy and functional. So I can drink, smoke and fuck as much as I want and I still stay clean.

I took out a pack from my uniform jacket pocket and I took another out. I then grabbed a lighter from the other pocket and I lit it and enhaled and exhaled.

Rias: Please stop smoking.

(Y/N): Honestly, I can't have a time to myself with a cigarette. Fine, but you owe me a pack.

I gave of more puff and took th cigarette out of my mouth and I used the house side to extinguish the tobacco and I flicked it away and I clapped my hands to dust them.

(Y/N): Better?

Rias: No, not really. This room reeks with tobacco.

(Y/N): Seriously, nothing fucking pleases you.

Rias: You seem to be in a bad mood.

(Y/N): And you seem to be gaining more weight that usual. And not on the important parts.

Rias: Exuse me?!

(Y/N): Just saying. You should do that training with Issei while you're at it.

Rias: Honestly, you are such a rude barbarian. I only asked if you were in a bad mood.

(Y/N): If you want to know, then I'll tell you. I'm just finding a girl, small height-

Rias: Oh, the girl that everyone calls creepy. She's been eating at the school garden. Not many people go there.

(Y/N): Huh, thanks forth help, but you still need to lose the weight fatty.

I chuckled as I walked out of the room and heard her grudging.

Next day~

I walked towards the garden and saw that no one was here. As I walked through I saw a certain girl sitting down by herself.