Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV:

Dawn had arrived and school just ended and today was my day off work. I packed up my things, as I was about to finish Kotoura came up to me.

Kotoura: Hey, can I ask you something?

(Y/N): Sure.

I finished putting my last set of assignments in my bag and turned towards Kotoura.

Kotoura: Me and Yukana have talked and thought we should do Karaoke sometime.

(Y/N): Sure, I'm down. I don't got work.

Kotoura: Not today, we need a day to plan this out.

(Y/N): Jeez, sounds like you're both planning something.

Kotoura: Don't think that way!

(Y/N): Sorry, I was only kidding.

Kotoura turned her head and frowned cutely.

(Y/N): How about I walk you home as an apology.

Kotoura: Sure, rumors say there's someone going around beating random students.

(Y/N): Yeah, I heard that too. I hear they can't even find evidence to catch that guy.

Kotoura: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Like, he was never there to begin with. The police never get a lead on that guy.

Kotoura: Freaky.

(Y/N): Tell me about it. Ready?

Kotoura: Yeah.

We both headed out the classroom together then left the campus. We walked down the sidewalk passing a few blocks then making some turns and I dropped Kotoura at home. We said our goodbyes and I went home, but I then started to feel I was being followed.

(Y/N): Wierd...

I kept walking and soon that feeling left as if nothing happened.

Kotoura, Yukana, and I walked down the sidewalk heading to school till a police car pulled over and we stopped as a cop came out.

Cop: (Y/N) Gremory?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Cop: You're under arrest for assault.

The cop handcuffed me and pushed me into the car.

(Y/N): This is some mistake!

Kotoura: No, officer, you have him mistaken!!

Cop: Sorry, but all the evidence points to him. We caught him on tape last night.

The cop drove off and headed to the station. I didn't get why I was being arrested for, but I the realized the doppelganger. I clenched my hands and I wanted to find the bastard. The car reached the station and he got me out and walked me into the station. As I walked in all the cops had angry looks on them, soon I was brought to an interrogation room and I was force to sit down and the cop left.

(Y/N): Come on, I didn't do it. I was framed! Dammit...

The door opened and I saw a investigater walk in and sat in front of me.

Investigater: Okay, we both know we don't want to be here. Just cooperate with us.

(Y/N): Like what?

Investigater: Where you you last night around 8 to 10?

(Y/N): I was at home watching T.v.

Investigater: Did you do anything before in the afternoon.