Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV:

Sometime has passed and life in Kouh has been okay, having Asia help me out with being nicer is a challenge, but it's nice of her. Kotoura and Asia have started to become friends and tend to talk time to time. And now Rias has been more silent than usual and I'm enjoying it, I don't have to hear her argue about my music being loud. Now I'm heading to the school gate and Rias hasn't said a word on the way here.

(Y/N): Uh, see ya.

She said nothing and I shrugged off walking away from her. I didn't know the hell was up with her. I walked into the school and headed towards the class.

Kotoura: Morning (Y/N)!

I turned my head seeing Kotoura at my side without me noticing her.

(Y/N): Hey. How's thing's?

Kotoura: Things are are going well. Me and Asia are becoming good friend's. But Yukana kinda treats me like a child.

(Y/N): Have you seen your appearance lately. You have the size of a grade school girl.

Kotoura: Well you don't put it like that.

(Y/N): Sorry, but it is true.

We both headed towards the classroom and soon we entered and walked towards our seats. I then looked around the classroom and I saw the perv with his goons talking to each other about something weird and perverted.

(Y/N): I'm surprised that idiot hasn't gotten expelled yet.

Kotoura: You're telling me, he really needs to be put in his place. I glad I have my abilities so I can know where he's at.

(Y/N): Did he?

Kotoura: No, and lucky me that he'll never see anything.

(Y/N): Good, besides I'd beat him till he actually started getting more brain cells in that small head of his.

The bell rung and the classroom teacher started to begin his lesson which I'd never pay any attention to.

Time skipped~

I walked home back to the house as Rias stayed behind at the club. As I headed back I felt a strange urge of power like a reaction to an attack and I looked around to see nothing or even feel any presence of sort.

(Y/N): What the? Must be my head going crazy or something.

I shrugged off the feeling and continued to head on my way. I soon reached the house and I unlocked the door and walked in. I threw my bag on the floor and took my shoes off and  walked to the kitchen to get something to munch on.

(Y/N): Let's see, chip's... cookies... cereal... candy... screw it, I'll take it all!

I grabbed everything from the pantry and brought it to the living room then I turned the T.v on and relaxed.

(Y/N): Man, after the day I had, I needed this. Maybe I should eat at the diner again. I do miss that big ass steak and fries.

I layed on the couch and ate everything.

Next day~

I walked along with Kotoura as we both went along the trail towards the school gate.

Kotoura: So are you going to do the homework?

(Y/N): Pfft, yup, I'll do it in like ten minutes.

Kotoura: Uh huh. You sure?

(Y/N): Positive.

I then felt my phone go off and I pulled it out of my pocket and saw I got a text from Rias to meet her with the other's.

(Y/N): Urgh!!!! Sorry, I gotta stay. Rias needs me for something.