Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV:

I sat down on the couch and watched as Issei and Asia were putting flyers in their bags.

Issie: All right we're all set. Me, Asia are gonna hand some flyers. Ready to go.

Rias: Hold on. I'll be glad to know that your flyer duty days are over.

Issei: Yes!

Rias: Relax it's not a punishment, you two have done great work.

Issei: So is this like a promotion.

Rias: Yeah, you could say something like that, first things first we need to find you three familiar's.

Everyone else came and started to show us there familiar's. Rias showed us a bat.

Rias: I believe you both met each other Issei.

I see a bat fly off of Rias's hand and then smoke popped out and I saw the woman in a red dress.

(Y/N): Woah, I didn't know familiar's could do that. I thought they were just animals only.

Akeno: And I got one too of course.

Akeno created a circle and I saw an imp.

Koneko: This is Shiro.

I look to see Koneko hold a white kitten.

(Y/N): Cute.

Kiba: Mines pretty badass.

Issei: I don't care about your tiny little dancer.

Kiba: Why you gotta hate man.

(Y/N): Your imp can multiply, right?

Akeno: It can.

I look at Issei and see that he was getting mad that everyone had a familiar.

Rias: Don't be jealous Issei you'll get one. Familiar's are a major part of being a devil, there always there to back you up.

Issei: You got one, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No, and don't put a smile on that hideous face. I don't need a animal following me around.

Asia: That's good, but the only problem is we don't know how to get one.

(Y/N): Where the hell will those two get one?

Rias: That's the next step. And you'll get one too, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Really? *Last thing I need is a animal to take care of*

A second later there was a knock on the door.

Akeno: Yes!

The doors opened to show student body president and vice-president.

Sona: Sorry to interrupt.

Issei: What she doing here?

(Y/N): Who are these people.

Issei: The one in the middle is Sona Sitri the student body president and the one one the right is Tsubaki Shinra. They brought the rest of the council with them.

Rias: Hello Sona, what can I do for you.

Sona: Nothing, I wanted to congratulate you on increasing the number of servants.

Issei: Hold on, how does she know about that?

(Y/N): She's a devil too, I can see her demonic aura, plus her wing's too.

Akeno: Her real name is Sona Sitri and she's just not the student council president she's the next head of the household of Sitri a big devil family.