Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV:

I stood in front of a broken gate with a sign that said Einzbern engraved and afar was a destroyed mansion. I heard walking coming from my left side and I turned to see the geezer and the girl.

(Y/N): This is it?

Zeocticus: Yes, this was your home.

(Y/N): Let's get this over with.

We entered and walked through the dead gardens and we reached the front door. Zeocticus opened the door and motioned for me to enter. I walked in and he came with me alone.

Zeocticus: I want you to find your past, I'll be here when you have done your part.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah. Just don't run of like you did all those years ago. Hehe...

I walked through the long hall and I saw the walls with frames of old paintings and when I got to the end I saw a big stair case and I looked up and turned around to see the place well.

(Y/N): Man, I was a spoiled brat in the past I bet. Good thing I got my memories erased.

I walked towards the stairs and went to the left side and looked around and I saw a door wide open and I peaked in and saw a large room.

(Y/N): Man, what was this room.

I walked into a room and saw broken shelves, burned couches and a painting with the old geezer and it had his name ingraved to the bottom frame. I saw a circular frame in the middle bottom and I glowed red.

(Y/N): What the-?

I reached out to touch it and as placed my finger on it and then my hand was pulled and then something dug into and roots or vien like thing popped out and into my arm. I felt power go towards my sword and then it changed and I looked back and saw it turned to a scythe.

 I felt power go towards my sword and then it changed and I looked back and saw it turned to a scythe

Weapon: Inferno hax

Info: Able to slice anything into ash and dust. It's blade can split activate it's burning fire to kill enemies more quickly.

I pulled away from the portret and then I grabbed inferior hax and twirled it around and cut the portret up and it fell down into pieces.

(Y/N): Better.

I walked out of the room and then I saw an after image.

???: Take this!

???2: You won't win, (Y/N).

Both voice were from a child and a woman. I saw that they were sword fighting and laughing. The kid ran into a room and laughed.

Kid (Y/N): You can't catch me!

???: Don't think you can run off like that!

(Y/N): Did I hear that correctly. Did she say my name?