Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N): I can't believe I lost to that bimbo mother of her's.

I stood as I saw the other's Issei nearly the top of the hill. I shrugged the gigantic backpack and walked up and passed Issei.

Issei: Oh come on!!

(Y/N): Catch up or the wolves will get you!

I chuckled and reached the top and I then dropped a rock and heard it roll down towards Issei. I heard a big thud and I laughed so hard  mentally.

Carla: That was very rude of you.

I looked up at Carla flying in the air.

(Y/N): Well, maybe he shouldn't be whining so much.

I looked at the afar seeing all the tree's giving an amazing view of nature.

(Y/N): Guess the area seems peaceful. But now, it's time to whip these meat sacks into shape.

I summoned Retribution and turned it to the board and I stepped on it and flew down the the hill.

Issei: Cheater!!!!

(Y/N): She said get up and down the hill!!!! But she never said how.

I flew heading down the path and soon I stopped reaching the area that we were gonna train for the week. I got off the board and I flipped it and it spun around and then it turned back to my sword and it landed straight back to my back and vanished.

(Y/N): That's how it's done.

I looked around and realized that I was the only one here that was until Carla flew behind me.

Carla: Are you dense?! You left everyone back there.

(Y/N): Hey, they gotta do training right? I'm the teacher, so I get the good ways to get around.

Carla: You're very stubborn.

(Y/N): That's so nice of you to say.

After a while if waiting everyone else finally arrived and they all put the bags down.

Rias: Let's all get changed and start the training.

Issei: Already!? We just got here! Can we have a little break.

(Y/N): Oh sure, tell the enemy that and they'll gladly listen. Idiot, the enemy only wants one thing and it's to destroy you whether you're out of breath.

Issei: Fine.

Once everyone got changed I had to teach Issei on swordsmanship with Kiba's help and train him too.

(Y/N): Okay, let's see what you got.

I grabbed the wooden sword and then Kiba and Issei ran towards me and started swinging their swords and I deflected it easily. Kiba started swinging his sword faster and I dodged each swing with ease and I jumped back and dashed towards him and stabbed him repeatedly till I thrusted the tip with force and he fell back. Issei swung his sword downward and I swung upwards a d his sword flew up into the air and I landed near his feet.

Issei: How are you able to swing your sword like that.

(Y/N): There's one thing, keep a tight grip and keep your arm loose and relaxed. If your arm is stiff and clenched it'll be hard to swing a sword. Like Kiba his swings are loose but their stiff as well.

Issei was pouting and I wanted to know how good Kiba is with his sword. I threw the wooden sword away and Retribution appeared in my back and I grabbed then pointed it at him.