07. TOUGH GIRL

Começar do início

The man never thought he'd see her again and now that he had, he didn't plan to let her go anytime soon.

"Yeah, but man, the girl can't even stand—" Merle interjected.

"What the fuck did I just say? Put the bags over their heads and we'll bring em' out," Derek ordered.

Merle looked at Derek skeptically. There was more to this then he let on. Remmi looked at Merle, dried tears and blood on her face. She looked at him, begging him to help her. Help them.

Merle looked away, he couldn't look at her. Remmi turned to Glenn and Maggie. Maggie was crying, Glenn was bleeding everywhere.

"You're such a—" Remmi began before Derek grabbed her cheeks roughly.

"Do I have to beat you again? Or was the message not clear enough?" He told her, throwing her off.

Suddenly, a bag was placed over Remmi's head, Derek's hands grabbing her roughly, forcing her to stand.

Before the men moved the three, smoke bombs filled what little vision they had. Coughing, Remmi felt someone else grab her, pushing her out.

The bag was ripped off of her head and she could see again. There wasn't any time to look around as she was pushed into a building.

Coughing, Remmi leaned against the door frame. She clutched her stomach.

"Rick?" She heard Glenn say. Remmi looked up, blinking a few times.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch," She heard as someone rubbed her arms. "Are you alright?" Remmi looked towards the side and saw Andrew.

"Andrew?" She asked. "How... How are you...?"

"I'm here Rem," He told her, embracing her. "I'm so sorry." He whispered in her ear.

Remmi just sobbed into her brother's arms. Relieved that he was here. She felt helpless. Like she couldn't protect herself. But now with Andrew, she could do anything.

"Remmi, what happened to you?" She heard Daryl say, standing beside her. He was livid. Remmi looked broken and Daryl could see it. All because of one man.

"I'm so sorry Daryl," She told him, breaking her grasp from Andrew. "He-He's here and I-"

Daryl just shook his head. "Don't do that," He told her, bringing her into his arms.

Their reunifying moment was cut short. A loud voice yelling, "Find them!"

"Can you guys walk?" Rick asked Glenn and Remmi, looking between the two.

Remmi looked at Glenn. Neither of them could take much more of this.

"We'll be okay," Remmi answered, breathing heavy.

Rick nodded, "How many more smoke bombs do we have left?"

"Four," Daryl answered. Rick nodded again, telling the group the plan before handing Maggie a gun.

"Stay by me darlin'," Daryl whispered to Remmi. "I ain't losin' you again." Remmi nodded.

The group left the building, Glenn and Remmi staying towards the back as the rest of them shot their weapons.

"Who are you?" Remmi asked, breathing heavy as she hid behind the wall beside Daryl.

"This is Michonne. She saved my life all winter," Andrew told his sister. Michonne looked at Andrew, surprised by his actions. The young woman shrugged it off.

"I'm Remmi, so glad we're meeting under these circumstances,"

Daryl looked at Remmi, rolling his eyes. That's why he loved her. Through everything, she still had her personality and she showed it with pride.

"Daryl!" Rick shouted. "Now!" Daryl was shook from
his thoughts and threw the last two smoke bombs, keeping Remmi behind him.

Daryl shot his gun off multiple times, keeping one hand on Remmi.

"You still okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I'm good," She told him, grabbing his gun from his back pocket.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you sweetheart,"

Daryl quickly moved Remmi behind him.

"Derek," Remmi whispered.

"Did you really think you would get away from me that easily?"

"You get the hell away from us," Daryl snarled.

Derek chuckled, "Who the hell are you?"

"Derek stop!" Remmi told him.

"Is this—Oh this is the new guy? This is Merle's brother? Sweetheart, you just made my day,"

And like that, the two were grabbed from behind, being dragged off the scene.

PUBLISHED
word count:
1102