......    

     They groaned, and Zhu Zhanzheng returned with Hai Feng.     

     "Sea God!"  

   "Sea God, are you okay?"

   "What happened to you?"  

   ......    

     Hai Feng sometimes becomes a human form and come to the Beach Tribe to eat, so the people of the Beach Tribe know him, and this time they are excited about each other.

   Zhu Zhanzheng put Hai Feng down, and looked at Hai Feng with a complicated look.   
  The middle-aged man in front of him seems to be loyal and honest. He is very well-behaved in his back. He almost suspects that this person is not the fierce Sea God. He didn’t expect it to be true!   

  Sure enough, You can't judge people by it's appearance.

    The people of the Big Bear Tribe that were all left behind are all confused.

        This person brought back by Zhu Zhanzheng is the Sea God of the Beach Tribe, which is a very large fish? Now... he's been caught back?  

   They are very curious, but this time they don’t care about Hai Feng – Zhou is more important and Zhou is injured.  

   The thing outside, Xiong Ye didn't care, he kept telling them:

      "Bring all the herbs!"

     "Go get a clean animal skin."  

"I want clean water, make some hot water."

    ......     

     The people of the Beach Tribe were very excited to see Hai Feng but everyone was tied up, except that they couldn’t do anything else, and the Big Bear Tribes... all  went around Zhou.  

   Hai Feng is lying alone, a little bit felt wronged - Zhou is Okay! Okay! In fact, the one who need his wound taking care of, is me!  

   The thoughts of ​​Hai Feng was ignored. At this time, Xiong Ye had already begun to clean the wound and the blood on Zhou Ji's body with clean water.

         "Chief, is Zhou will be all right?" Someone from the Big Bear Tribe handed water to Xiong Ye and asked with concern.   

  "He's going to be fine." Xiong Ye said.  

   The people of the Big Bear Tribe heard the words and nodded: "Yes! He is the Messenger of the Beast God, he will be fine!"

    The people of the Big Bear Tribe felt that Zhou Ji was very quiet before, and at this time, they worshiped Zhou Ji even more. They feel that there is no more powerful people in this world than Zhou Ji.

 Even if he can't communicate with the Beast God, the strength is still so powerful!  

   Although he fainted after fighting with the Sea God of the Beach Tribe, this Sea God obviously is not better... What's more, Isn't Zhou is still younger?  

     In the future, Zhou will definitely get stronger!

  Their Big Bear Tribe has such a powerful person, It is really great!   

   After Xiong Ye cleaned Zhou Ji, he put herbs to his wound and gave him some herbs.

    A variety of herbs were put in the pots and it create an unpleasant smell, and Zhou Ji was still unconscious...   

  Xiong Ye looked at Zhu Zhanzheng who is around him and suddenly said: "When the Giant Tiger Tribe was killed, was Zhou is so miserable? He...where did stay?"