A few days ago, Zhou had been studying rafts and made some models. He also played it at the time. Now he want to do one, so he can find Zhou.   

  Xiong Qi and others cut the wood, but Xiong Ye stayed on the cliff where the Beach Tribes lived, watching the distant sea.  

   Zhou has not come back, he is very upset, but ... the Whale did not come back, does this mean nothing happened to Zhou?

    The people of the Big Bear Tribe quickly found some wood, and Xiong Ye became an Beast, drilling holes in the wood with his own claws.

    Zhu Zhanzheng said: "You don't have to worry, Zhou is very strong, nothing bad will happened."

    Xiong Ye concentrated his energy on his 30-centimetre-long claw. He quickly drilled the hole. He became a human figure and wore the animal skin skirt: "I know that nothing happened to Zhou, but he can't swim. I want hurry up and get him back."  

 It’s everyone’s recognition that Zhou can’t swim. Or... In the performance of Zhou, he doesn’t seem to know anything other than cooking and identifying plants.  

   But this time, Xiong Ye said this... Zhu Zhanzheng said: "He is a beastmaster, and certainly can swim." A Beastmaster's strength is very strong, it is too east to stay on the water!  

   Xiong Ye did not speak. He tore the animal skin off, to tie the wood.

  At this time, the one-eyed wolf suddenly said: "You are so worried about what happened to Zhou? People have been cheating you, don't care about you at all, just playing with you."

    Xiong Ye said: "Don't talk nonsense, Zhou is very good to me!" Even if Zhou lied to him, he definitely cares about him!

    Not only does Xiong Ye think so, the people of the Big Bear Tribe think so.     

Although Zhou is deceiving... But how can he not care about Xiong Ye? He is so strong yet, he is still with Xiong Ye and is cooking for Xiong Ye. This is true love!

    Xiong Qi feels that at first he thought that Zhou was following Xiong Ye for food. The idea that Zhou is not worthy of Xiong Ye is too wrong. Zhou is so strong. Is it actually that Xiong Ye is not worthy of Zhou?   

  "He is good to you? He will not tell you about his strength to you? You are here, are you waiting for him? I think he did not put you in the eye." One-eyed wolf said: "Even if he is really good to you now? He is so strong, what about you? What are you worth? He will abandon you sooner or later."  

   Xiong Ye said: "No, we are partners Blessed by the Beast God, we will be together forever."  

    Zhou has been helping him, even if he is so strong, he is willing to be a partner with him... How could Zhou not like him?    

"Being a partner can be together forever? What jokes are you talking about? I used to be a partner with that asshole. Didn't he leaved me?" The one-eyed wolf sneered: "Now he has changed a partner. !"

    "The partner formed under the testimony of the Beast God can never be separated!" Xiong Ye said.  

   "Where is such a thing, how can the Beast God control such a thing!"

Xiong Ye heard the one-eyed wolf, and he was a little angry: "If you talk nonsense, I will hit you!"  

   "I am not talking nonsense, it is like this! This Zhou didn't put you in the eye, just looking for a group of people to serve him!" One-eyed wolf said, and looked at Zhu Zhanzheng: "Zhu Zhanzheng, Before, because he had a wooden raft idea, You were grateful to him... Hehe, people are actually a Beastmasters, if he really wants to help you, he can easily take you across the river, he is actually not willing to help you! You still treat him as a good person!"

           When Zhu Zhanzheng heard the one-eyed wolf, his face changed.  

   This matter, before the one-eyed wolf said it, he already thought of it, and his heart was unhappy.

    He wants to go back and save his wife and children. On the way, he may die, but if Zhou is willing to help... With the strength of Zhou, he can easily send him to the other side.  

        But Zhou is quiet.

    Zhou has always hidden his strength and he doesn't want to help him.  

   Zhu Zhanzheng also knows that Zhou did not help him, but he felt uncomfortable, but there is no doubt.   

  "Zhou is definitely not unwilling to help, there must be other reasons." Xiong Ye said: "He may not be able to use that power at all!"

     "He has a reason, why not say it?" One-eyed wolf said: "I think he's lying to you, you treat him as a partner. Maybe you are only a plaything."  

   The one-eyed wolf really doesn’t think there is any deep relationship between Zhou and Xiong Ye.

            How can a Beastmaster like an Intermediate Beast Warrior?

    Her face was full of irony, and then the next second, she was slapped by Xiong Ye.

    The women in the Big Bear Tribe are very powerful. The female bear with a child can do more than the male bear who is bigger than her. Xiong Ye has no rules that he can't beat a woman. The one-eyed wolf makes him dissatisfied and he immediately start doing it.  

   The two sides fought so hard, although they did not become Beast-shaped, but they also punched the flesh.

    The people of the Big Bear Tribe looked a bit dazed. Zhu Zhanzheng stood up and grabbed the one-eyed wolf and threw her on the ground: "Can't you just say less?"  

   "My mouth is on me and I can't say it?" One-eyed wolf said: "Zhu Zhanzheng, Do you believe that a partner will not betray such a person?"

  Of course, Zhu Zhanzheng didn't believed.

   Whan Xiong Ye saw the face of Zhu Zhanzheng, and his heart was sinking.

    Zhou is really good to him, but he is so powerful... Is it true that he is a partner?

      But no matter what, hurry to get Zhou back, this is the most important thing.  

 Xiong Ye went back on making the raft again.

⭐       ⭐      ⭐       ⭐       ⭐      ⭐       ⭐