So I did what I did best and ignored how I was feeling.

"It's complicated Mikey."

"No it's really not." Michael huffs. "You two just made it complicated." Well he was right there.

"I know." I nod looking down at the floor.

"And You're only going to make things worse by running away."

"I'm not running away from anything Michael." I really wasn't. It may of looked that way but I wasn't.

"Whatever you say." Michael shrugs. "You know even though you're being an idiot,  I am going to miss you." Michael gives me a cheeky smile and I have to roll my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too Clifford." I wasn't exactly sure on how long I was going to be away for but I knew for sure that I was going to miss everyone like crazy except Claudia that Is.

As much as I wished I wouldn't miss Calum I knew that I would, probably more than I should in fact.

"Don't hog Michael!" Ashton yells walking over to us and wrapping an around me.

"I'm not." Michael chuckles raising his hands up before walking back to the others.

"So he's really not coming?" Ashton asks and I instantly feel bad.

Ashton said that he didn't care what had gone down with Calum and that I needed to tell him that I was going so that he could have the chance to say goodbye.

So I lied and told him that I had texted Calum but he said he couldn't get out of work. I'll admit it wasn't my best lie but there was just no way that I could see him.

If I saw him I knew that I wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

"No it's okay though." I give Ashton a small smile and shakes his head.

"I just don't get it." Ashton says. "Today he was freaking out about not knowing where you were."

"I guess he knows where I am now."

"Hmm." Ashton sighs.

"Flight 280 is now boarding." Booms over the speaker making my stomach tighten.

I guess this was it.

"Genie!" Sam calls practically running over to me and Ashton. "That's your flight."

"I know." I give her a small smile before she wraps me in a tight hug.

"Call me when you get there okay?" Sam mumbles and I nod in response.

"I'm gonna miss you." Sam pouts breaking the hug.

"I'll miss you too." I let out a small sigh before moving to Aria.

"Are you sure you'll manage with the cafe?" I ask and Aria shakes her head at me before smiling.

"I'm sure. Now give me a hug." Aria wraps me in a even tighter hug which I return.

"I want details on that guy." I whisper to her.

"And you'll get them." Aria lightly laughs. "We will talk soon yeah?"

"Definitely." I tell her.

"You'll be back soon right?" Michael asks wrapping me a hug.

"Soon." I nod. "Stay out of trouble?"

"No promises." Michael grins stepping back allowing Ashton to give me a full bear hug.

"I expect calls from you every week!" Ashton says making me laugh.