9.Oh no she didn't!

Start from the beginning

They nodded. After they finished their food, I wondered what they hell was I suppose to do? I had no idea what to say to them, I don’t even know if they had anything in common with me. I cursed Blake for leaving me alone with them. What the hell was he thinking anyways? I thought we were meant to be having fun together as a group.

“So, is there any where fun to go to?” they asked together.

It was barley two’ o clock, normally I would be in bed at this time, or just walking around the house in my p’js. “How long you guys staying?” I asked instead.

They looked at each other. “Late. Really late” grinned Nina.

I nodded. Well in that case, “why don’t we go around my place and we could just stay there until 8 ish and then I can take you to where we normally hang.”

Katie laughed “that sounds awesome! But you said you are staying with a friend, would she mind? I mean what about her parents?”

“Nah, Chloe is cool and Aunty M and Uncle J are away from work as usual and won’t be back anytime soon” I answered.

“Well in that case? What are we waiting for?” giggled Rebecca (who I just remembered had the same name as Chloe’s maid!)

“I’ll call Blake, and tell him to meet us over there.” I said, speed dialling him quickly. He picked up on the third ring.

“What’s up babe?” He answered.

I snickered. Dude really knows his words didn’t he. I quickly told him how the girls and I were headed over to Chloe’s and asked him to see if he and the guys wanted to hang out down there and afterwards got to a party.

“Of course” he replied eagerly.

“I’ll see you there then.” I said hanging up.

I got up from my chair, “let’s go! The guys are meeting us over there!” I said grinning. I debated about whether to call Chloe and warn her about brining guests but just left it, she was probably still there with Kelly and knowing her, she was just sitting in front of a TV munching away.

As I walked out of the cafe quickly by the girls, they must have eaten quickly; I just thought of how the hell were we going to get home? I didn’t want to walk for a good thirty minutes to my house. I was way too lazy. I glared at the girls debating on whether they minded. I walked past the car park and just when I was going to open my mouth I heard a honk.

I heard Rebecca say “who is that hottie?”

I looked back to see a big familiar car. I grinned widely and waved at the car. Now I didn’t have the walk anymore. The car stopped and window was quickly rolled down. “Need a lift?” Winked Luke. I didn’t even answer the question; I just went inside the car and beckoned the girls forward telling them to get inside.

The smiled to themselves and went inside giggling a bit. Luke looked at me, as if he was asking me who the hell they were. He turned around and frowned.  “Do I know you girls from somewhere?” My eyes widened, Luke knew these girls?

“Nah, I’ve never seen you before. Maybe it was our long lost twin?” Joked Katie.

Luke laughed. I quickly opened my mouth and introduced them “Guys this is Luke, Luke Nina, Rebecca and Katie. They’re friends of Luke” I said.

“Ahhh, okay” he said. He turned to me “so where to?” asked Luke.

“Chloe’s house” I answered cheerfully. “So where did you just come from?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes. “I was dropping Jade, so she can go to her work. I have no idea why the hell she is working at that age. But I don’t care; just mom threw me out the house and told me to take her.” I laughed. That was like his mom, and Jade probably knowing her was smirking throughout the whole ordeal.