"Okay." Zhou Ji said, and he felt some helplessness: "How do you not use hot water?" 

    Zhou Ji is very satisfied with their new house. Since he has this house, It is convenient to cook and boil water. 

     And the first thing he gets up every morning is to boil water. 

      But Xiong Ye always doesn't use hot water. 

    "I don't need it, you need it." Xiong Ye said, boiling water is also very troublesome, Zhou did not only wash his face with hot water, but also drink hot water, bath with hot water... hot water is left for Zhou to use. 

    Thinking about it, Xiong Ye immediately decided to wait for the ceremony to end, and then went outside to get some wood back - he had to prepare some firewood to put it at home. 

    Otherwise, how can Zhou go through this winter? 

    Xiong Ye quickly washed his face, then combed his hair with a comb, and found out what Zhou made for him to put on.

    "There are shoes." Zhou Ji took a pair of shoes for Xiong Ye. This shoe was made for Xiong Ye's feet in the past few days. The soles are layered hides and the uppers are plant fibers. 

    "Is this for me?" Xiong Ye saw the shoes and hesitated. Should you wear such a thing on your feet? 

    He saw Zhou doing shoes a few days ago, but he did not expect it to be given to him. 

    "Put it on." Zhou Ji said. 

    Xiong Ye could not refuse Zhou, and immediately put it on. 

    Even if the shoes are not comfortable to wear, he has already made up his mind to wear it for today. After all, this shoe is very troublesome to do. These days, Zhou did not go out, it should be to stay at home to make shoes. 

    Xiong Ye didn't know that Zhou Ji did not spend so much time doing this shoe. He stayed at home purely to sleep. He was very touched at this moment. 

  And when he put on the shoes... He looked at his feet with surprise. 

    He thought that if it was wrapped in something, his feet would be very uncomfortable, and he did not expect the opposite. 

    Wearing such a pair of shoes, his feet are particularly comfortable. 

    Xiong Ye moved his own toes and took a few steps. He felt that his feet were warming up. This warmth also rushed from the bottom of his feet and eventually covered his body. 

    "I have also made a belt for you." Zhou Ji took out a belt made of black animal skin and pottery buttons, tied between Xiong Ye's waist, and then took out a string of necklaces hanging it on Xiong Ye's neck. 

    This necklace is made up of some colored stones. These stones are colorful, very pretty, and the stone is not polished. They are put together directly, in a long necklace, quite rough. Beautiful, and It's a lot like Xiong Ye's temperament. 

    Zhou Ji thinks that Xiong Ye should like this necklace, and Xiong Ye really likes it. 

   He used to collect all kinds of beautiful stones when he was a child. He collected a bunch of them. He and Shi Li became friends, and later, he's been giving it to Shi Li as his partner, but it's really hard to bear, and now Zhou has made this necklaces for him

 Xiong Ye kissed Zhou Ji.: "Zhou, You are so sweet." 

Zhou Ji: "..." The stone on the necklace of Xiong Ye.  Above is relatively small, but the bottom is big, the biggest one is about the same size of an eggs and it wasn't polished.