106: Storytelling

Start from the beginning

    Xiong Ye grabbed a few pumpkin seeds and threw it directly into his mouth. He chewed it and ate it: "It's delicious." 

  Zhou Ji chuckled: "Eat more if you like it"

    He said, took some, slowly peeling. 

    Xiong Ye saw that Zhou Ji even peeled of the shell of such a little things to eat. 

     The shell outside the pumpkin is not hard, and there is no need to peel it! But probably it better if it's peeled. 

  Seeing that Zhou Ji was so slow eating it, Xiong Ye wouldn't touch the pumpkin seeds. With such a little pumpkin seed, he can finish eating in a few mouthfuls. It is better not to eat it, and keep it for Zhou. 

  But this thing of peeling brought Xiong Ye think of what he could do - he found tools and a large bucket of Barley, began to shelling the Barley.

    After the new house was built, Zhou Ji had planted a lot of Barley in his garden. These Barley had already been dried up, and they had not had time to shell them. Now they are just free. 

    Zhou Ji eats pumpkin seeds, Xiong Ye gently taps the Barley to shell the Barley, and the two is around the fire, enjoying a rare leisure time. 

    "This house is so good. I used to live in a cave. Even if I had a fire, it was still cold." Xiong Ye said. He used to live in a cave. At that time, even if he had a lot of animal skin feathers under his body, he still felt cold, but the house was different. 

    The soil under their feet was severely smashed, and they were warmed up with fire. Now that they have make a fire... This time, they are sitting next to the fire pit. The mud under him is warm and will people want to lie down. . 

    "Next year, you can let the people in the tribe build more houses, and everyone will have a house." Zhou Ji said. Although the mountain is safe, the living conditions are definitely not comparable to the house. 

      "I think so too!" Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji talked about their many ideas about the future, and began to talk about the various things they had encountered during the winter. 

    "Before the winter, I didn't have salt. The meat that I ate was stinky when I store it. Then I put the meat in the snow pile outside to freeze the meat. As a result, the meat was stolen..." 

    "In the winter I went to catch a fish, and I make a hole in the ice, and the fish would come out, and I will grab them! I'll go get  you in a few days !"

 "When the winter is over, there's a lot of tender grass growing when the snow melts, which is delicious.

    ...... 

    Zhou Ji touched the head of Xiong Ye, who said the grass was definitely not good. He would feel it delicious, probably because he's hungry.

    "Don't touch my head..." Xiong Ye said, just talking, when something was stuffed in his mouth. He chewed it and found that it was a peeled pumpkin. 

    Zhou Ji has been peeling off the shell, peeling a small piece out and he ate it!

    Xiong Ye said: "Forget it, you want to touch it then touch it." Zhou Ji probably didn't have a Beast shape. He liked his hair very much, and touches his head...Is it because he's only got a hair on his head after he becomes human?

    Xiong Ye feels that he can still tolerate this little hobby of his partner. 

   In the past few days, Xiong Ye has been very busy. Now he's suddenly idle. After the Barley has been shelled, he has nothing else to do, Xiong Ye said: "Now I am full, and warm, I don't want to hibernate at all. I don't want to go out, I have nothing to do." 

    "There is something to do." Zhou Ji said: "Let's learn how to read." 

    Xiong Ye: "..." 

  Zhou Ji: "If you can learn 20 words today, I will tell you the story." 

 Xiong Ye suddenly got the spirit: "Okay!" When Zhou taught him how to fight before, he told him stories, and the stories are very nice. He especially wants to hear. 

    "So Let's start. After I finish, I will tell you the story of the 2 Pandas." Zhou Ji said, and then start teaching, while recalling about a cartoon Bears that he had watched several times, and start to write stories.

    It's impossible to tell an animated film, directly and he's going to tell the story of the 2 Pandas adventure outside and who evetually became a Beastmaster. Such a story must be loved by Xiong Ye. 

    As Xiong Ye began to learn excitedly. In the cave of the Priest, the tall Xiong He was sitting opposite the thin priest and looked desperate. 

    In the winter, a man who is as strong as him, who has a lot of food, should be sleeping in his own cave, taking care of his own woman. Why is he facing the priest's wrinkled face and carrying something? 

    Xiong He couldn't help but say: "Priest, I can't communicate with the Beast God. I don't think I am suitable as a Priest." He never felt the Beast God! 

    The Priest is very calm: "It's Okay, I can't communicate with the Beast God like you." 

    Xiong He: "..."

    When Xiong He was depressed, Xiong Ye had learned the twenty words, and then sat comfortably on the side of Zhou Ji and began to listen to Zhou Ji's story. 

    Xiong Da, Xiong Er is amazing! He wants to learn from them!!

🐻🐼🐻🐼🐻🐼🐻🐼🐻🐼🐻🐼🐻🐼🐻