The others and him in a spacious place. Cold. They all were cold. A sound of guitar hitting the floor. What was that? What was that, that appears in his mind? He is shock, he is scared. He can't recall the memory at all. He didn't know where were they and what they were doing there. His mind is blurry and his head is spinning. He remains in his spot for the whole ten minutes not doing anything but questioning the memory in his head.

Nothing. He can't recalls the memory back. He can't understand anything. Nothing at all. When he got no hint at all, he calmly take a seat and plays the notes again. The song is calming. Really calming.

...

"You let him go by himself?" Jungkook asks one of the producers there in the studio.

The producer nods.

"He has amnesia hyung! He can't remember" Jungkook says in panic.

The producer completely forgot about Jin having an amnesia. Without much thinking, he just let Jin wonders by himself.

"Yulhee noona said he can't be alone!" Jungkook says again.

Without wasting time, Jungkook rush himself out with his phone dialling Jin's number. The eldest never answer the call which makes Jungkook become uneasy. He search for the eldest everywhere, anywhere that he can think of but he found nothing. Not even the eldest belonging.

"Hyung, Jin hyung is missing" Jungkook says through the phone call.

"Where are you?"

"Third floor" Jungkook replies.

And the call ended like that. After awhile, Namjoon appears there walking to Jungkook.

"He said he was going to the toilet but I can't find him there" Jungkook says even before Namjoon could ask anything.

"Why did you let him go by himself?" Namjoon asks the youngest.

"I didn't let him, I was recording the song. He ask for a permission from the producer hyung. The producer hyung forgot about his condition" Jungkook replies back.

As him and Jungkook walks around the building, searching for the eldest someone greeted them.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Taehyung asks cheerfully. .

Namjoon and Jungkook stop their movement and eyes the walking figure.

"Let's go home, we've finished our schedule for today" Taehyung says again, completely clueless for the whole thing.

When Taehyung got no reply from both Namjoon and Jungkook, he senses something is slightly off. With the way Namjoon's and Jungkook's expression portrayed, something is clearly wrong.

"Jin hyung is missing"

Is what Jungkook replies to Taehyung making him widen his eyes. The same expression as Namjoon did when he learnt about that.

...

As Jin is calmly lost in his own mind, he didn't hear the sound of the door being open at all. What makes him snaps from his mind is when he can hear the sound of the piano. A slow melody completing the song that he himself is playing with the guitar.

When the soft melodic sound of the piano is playing, Jin snaps himself and look away a few meters in front of him, finding the source of the music. It's Yoongi sitting there right in front of him. As Yoongi didn't hear any guitar sound at all, he turns his head and eyes the eldest, smiling softly.

"What are you doing here alone?" Yoongi asks Jin.

"What song is this?" Jin asks back without answering Yoongi's question.

"Our song" Yoongi replies.

So now what? What did Yoongi means by 'our' song? As Jin is completely frozen in his spot frowning his eyebrows for awhile, Yoongi slowly and softly continue playing the song again.

"It's alright if you can't remember anything" Yoongi says as he plays the piano.

After awhile, Jin finally stops thinking. His memory is not getting anywhere at all so Jin decided to stop thinking and plays the song again with Yoongi.

"Yoongi" Jin calls as he plays the guitar with a slow tempo.

"Yes?" Yoongi replies, looking at Jin.

"What if it's not me now that doesn't want to remember anything, what if it's the old me who doesn't want to remember?" Jin asks.

That question stops Yoongi from playing the piano. Maybe Jin is right. Maybe the reason his memories aren't back is because he himself doesn't want to. If Yoongi is at Jin's position and asks the same thing, Yoongi will surely confirm that. Of course he will, all these years Jin lived with them were all torture and on top of that no one really knows and no one really deeply care about him.

They didn't even know anything about him. They didn't even know that Jin was manipulated and signed as an actor. Worse, after they learnt about that, they realized something is off with their management. No acting project for Jin? Absolutely off.

They confirm it by themselves. Once, Taehyung walks around the building to go somewhere until he found a pile of messy papers here and there, with his curiosity mind, of course Taehyung picks a few papers from the mess and read it. Yes, it was the acting projects. Lots of it, requesting to cast Jin as one of the actor.

Taehyung was clueless and confused. Why did Jin had nothing of acting work when the offers are wrap around his waist. When Taehyung opens up the topic to the other five members, their reactions are the same. Why did Taehyung get the chance to act but not Jin? Did Jin simply decline the offer or what? As far as they know, if Jin got the question regarding any acting work in interviews, his answer is always the same. Yes, he wants to act.

So now, why? Just why?

As Yoongi is brought back from his mind by Jin, he stops to play the piano.

"Let's go home, I'm tired" Jin says to Yoongi.

Without much reply, Yoongi stops and agreed with Jin. They has spent hours there. When Yoongi walks with Jin to the lobby waiting for the other three members, he eyes Jin looking a bit uneasy.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asks.

"Can you call the others? I think they're searching for me. I lost my phone somewhere" Jin replies.

As Yoongi was about to call them, three figures appear with the same concern expression. Before Namjoon can open his mouth to say something, Yoongi put a stop to that saying that Jimin and Hoseok is waiting at the dorm for them.