Chapter Ten Part Two

The darkness took me in for a while and I made it my home. The darkness showed me the light I wanted to see.

My father was there, my mother, everyone, I could possibly think of.

But then it was the same story, the same thing on repeat. I'd wake up eat, go out and work with my dad. Then come home to my mate and baby. We'd end the night by the fireplace and then it would start back up.

It tried to pull me in and keep me there. I struggle to open my eyes. The room is dark cold and wet. I can hear the cries of a baby.

My baby.

What are they doing? Don't hurt her!! I cry, my mouth so dry words do not come. No tears come, my stomach hurts. I then notice a tray with soup. The soup looks cold.

"Eat, up or your baby won't eat!" I hear the growl. Then I notice that I am topless and there is a breast pump stuck to my chest. My baby needs me and I am too weak to eat and move. I try my best to eat it, most of it hitting the ground.

"Master, why hasn't he come for them?" A man asks.

"Because he thinks they are dead. The luna gave us what we need. Her firstborn child." Ava's eyes go red before she begins her shift.

She musters up enough strength to break down the iron doors. She tears through a few men in search of her baby.

He gave up on us. This fuels her rage as she kills five men, ten men. Each one of them will pay!

She finds a room with a locked door. She looks around for the key and then when she doesn't find it she rips open the lock with her claws. Her baby screams louder.
The red fades away as she turns back into her human form.

Her baby is at least three months old now. Ava picks her up and looks for an exit and runs.

To where? She doesn't know.