Chapter Four Part-Two

So, According to my- fr....whatever he is, I am his mate. I have caged my 'Wolf' but, don't know how I exactly did it.

He says the heat will come, but when it comes, all that should come is a pain. The worst kind.

I work and then talk to Felix. He is nice and all but.

Is he really boyfriend material?

Ugh, heat, I am not going through this so, I am going to go buy a fan. That should cool me down, right?

I'll buy anything cold. If I were in high school, now that would be slang for 'I am cool' but I do not want a person.

I go to my local shopping center called 'abundance-mart'. I walk in and grab some fresh veggies, and then run to the fan aisle. After running to the fan aisle. I pick the best one I can find.

If this doesn't work then I have the freezer. I call Felix. He answers right away.

"So I got some stuff for this heat thing... you gave me. Should I take off a day of work or go see a doctor?" I ask a little frightened by the answer.

He starts to hyperventilate while laughing I think he's lost all breath left in his body.

"When it happens, I have the medicine, so don't worry about it, okay."

What did I do that was so amusing? Ugh, men.

"Okay will I die, if I don't use the medicine or will I be okay," I ask attentively trying to get all the information from him.

Before he even gets a millisecond to talk I interrupt.

"Will I like it? Will it be good? I mean taste not very well?"

"It works differently on others, but trust me you will enjoy it. I will enjoy it too. I bet all my money on that, but also if you have any other questions, just come back to the bar don't waste your time buying a bunch of stuff that you will not necessarily need. I shall wait for your return."

"Okay, kind sir..." I mock the way he is talking at the end.

Two can play at that game.

I pay and go home; The Bar, my bar, 'The Moon Goddess'. My mother used to worship her until she ran away. We tried to find her but had no luck. Maybe one day I can just wake up in her arms and feel safe again.