Chapter Seven

Darkness is all that swarms my head. One day there is this little firefly of light that leads me to a pond, a pond my mother used to sing to me at. My dad didn't know about it, because mom said it was our spot.

She told me about the moon goddess, and how she was looking over good girls, like me. How if I ever needed something to just pray to the moon goddess.

I travel to the swing. When I sit down a blimp of light comes to me. I want to touch it. I reach out and it turns into a beautiful woman... The Moon Goddess.

I move and gesture her to sit in my seat. I don't want to disrespect the moon goddess. She seems to have the most beautiful, angelic face.

"Do not be afraid my child." Her voice is soft and soothing it is like rain or the sound of Felix's voice.

"My child, my real child is lost you must guide her with the help of your birth mom. She shall help my baby, find her way back to my mate or me. Your pup will be born soon and please follow what I tell you or death shall come to the ones you love dearly."

"Yes, Moon Goddess." She takes hold of my hand and gently kisses it. I wake up.

The colors are all mashed together and I have a rather large bump. My baby!!

I will not let you down. I look around to see Felix he is asleep and looks so awful. You can tell this is the rest he deserves so I grab his hand and fall asleep.

Does the moon goddess have a daughter?? What?