Chapter Two

I pull over at a gas station.

A car pulls up next to mine.

The door slowly creaks open, to announce the presence of three men. They're all so damn attractive.
The guy in the middles shadow figure is the most attractive. He stands strong right when I see him move, I smell cherries and honey.

Oh my Jesus, It's him!

One of them grabs me and tugs my hair.
Felix growls. What the hell is going on?

"Don't touch her like that!" He demands, and they back away like a bunch of pussies.

"What's going on?" I ask as Felix steps closer, closing the distance between us. He looks at me, and I shiver when he touches my face. I want to scream but I am petrified by his stair.

"If you don't want her Alpha then we will take her." One of his men says. He growls and says, "Mine." Again.

Ugh, I am not yours! I don't want to be yours! I have seen the outcome and it is not glk.

"Excuse me, why the hell are you here?" I ask pressing my lips together until they form a strong line. I tap my left foot, waiting for one of them to answer. I have pepper spray ready.

His lips come crashing onto mine. He licks the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I do not accept until he wraps his arms around me. I feel safe in his arms.
We then break apart. I sigh, that is when I spray.

"Get the fuck away from me you creep." I use the whole can and run into the store.

What is going on?

I walk back and punch him in the chest. He doesn't even flinch, I pay for my gas and go to pump it.

"Where are you going!?" He shouts, his loud voice biting the air. I just smiles and sayy, "Home." He looks at me and I am ready to spray him again.

I breathe in his scent. I think about what happened.

The day my father was killed. A single tear escapes my eye.
"What's wrong Picola?"

"Your scent," I say looking down at my hand where the cut remains from this morning.
"Do I stink or something?" He asks taking a sniff of his armpits.
I laugh. "No, you smell lovely just I have smelled you before."

I slide into my expensive sports car. He walks over to the other side of the car and gets in.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"My home. Now goodnight!" I turn my head onto my very bare feet and turn on my heel and start running. He growls and then follows behind.
I slam the door and lock it with the code as soon as I get back to the bar. Bye. Bitch. I grin because I got away. I hear the door unlock.

Fuck. No, no, no!

He is behind me.

"Who the hell are you?" I demand.

"Your Mate!"

What the hell!?

"No, I. Am. Not!" I shout

I run up to my room making sure to take heavy strides, so he knows not to follow me. Ugh. Men. What the hell is a mate? I'll Google that later.

Whatever it is he sounds loony! He needs to stay away from me. I know the outcome and I don't think I can prevent it.