Chapter One

I keep dreaming of him again. The man who is going to ruin me. A man I have never met.

My alarm goes off for the tenth time since I have snoozed it, like eight God damn times.

Fuck.

Nobody else can really run my bar except me. I am not that very good at trusting people.
Man can these men and women drink. They sure know how to hold their drunkenness! But, I can out drinking any man, woman, or beast. I proudly think to myself. After years of it, I have a good idea of what I can do.

People inspire me to do things. I love cooking more though. Who doesn't like good food?

I cut my hand on the edge of a knife I am washing. Blood it reminds me of that uneventful day of when my father was murdered by an animal. I lost all hope and desired to own a bar, after talking to one of the bartenders. He told me 'Love will find you just follow your heart.' So, I have since that day. I didn't know what the fuck else to do.

Except for my heart never lead me to the 'right' man.

I was there the day he died it was a gigantic wolf bear type thing. He stopped when he saw me, and my pulse began to rise when another one saved me. It was big and black the other one was big and brown, but not as big as the one who saved me.

His eyes drowning in the sea of my blue eyes. The blood was all over my hand. My hands stained crimson. But it healed rather quickly. I ran until I could not run anymore. I never run so all that was pushing me was my adrenalin. My legs ached and soon began to feel like hell. Thank the moon for still being able to run. My heart beating out of my chest. My lungs burning as I run on. My father was killed by a wolf-bear and I was saved by one. Why? That is my one question. Why would a beast save me?

I had to stop. I remember laying in a pool of blood, but the other wolf scent still lingered in the air. Cherry and honey with the foul scent of blood, the thought of that made my stomach churn. I wanted to thank him with maybe a good rub, or a steak and or a bone. I ended up passing out dreaming about; my night in shining other wolf bear thing.

I woke up in the hospital. Dry tears spread across my face. They said an older man brought me in. But I don't remember. The darkness took over the light. Consuming all the good. I felt like the earth should have just swallowed me whole.

I turned to drinking, I could drink away the pain.
Boy was I wrong.

Why would someone save me? How did he find me in time? I never questioned myself, because the police would think I was crazy but, I know what I saw.

I get out of my bed as my bare feet hit the cold lifeless tile. I walk over to my dresser.

I pick out my work clothes. I may be 26 but I have never been in love or had a thing for someone. So, yeah wait for the right guy.

I walk over to my bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and look at my messy wavy brown hair. Which I had recently gotten blue at the ends. It looked like hell. I tame my mane before turning on the shower.

Oh. My. God! Yes, this feels so fuckin' good. The hot water runs down my soapy body, as I rinse my long hair.
I walk out to get dressed and head downstairs. It's Friday so we all know it going to be busy.
I wash the glasses. I work with my best friend Joey he is the best Co. Owner ever. He makes the drinks, while I feed them. Joey has had a thing for me since the 9th grade.
But, I have told him no more than a friend. He understands, he is a man whore. A new girl every night.
My Joey the hoe man. My best friend! I love him like a brother. He even helped me clean up, he took me in when no one else would.

The people come and go. I have made about a thousand in tips this week. So, I think I can close down now, I sniffle a little. I smell cherries and honey. I turn around to see the hottest man on earth grinning at me as he says,

"Mine!" In a smooth, but completely sexy tone.

What the hell man? You just got here, and you are already drunk?

I don't think he is but, I can assume.

He gives me a smile that causes me to melt a little more, than a lot. I don't notice I am biting my lip until his eyes fill with lustful hunger. He tries to control himself for what seems like too long...

"I am glad to have f- to meet you!" He takes in a deep breath. Oh god please I want him so bad...

"My name is Felix. What is yours?" He says in a hush but sweet tone. I smile and say, "Hailey."
He gives a big animal-like grin.

I walk him over to the dance floor and we dance. 'Dare to be different today Hayley​.' I hear in the back of my head.

Why not? I start to grind on him and I can already feel, his reaction on my hip. Oh, god it's huge! Every time we touch I feel electricity! Wow! His suit clings to his fit body, and his hair is in a sexy mess.

I hear him groan and growl. The song ends and another one starts.

"We should do that again sometime!" He shouts over the blasting music.

"First, take care of that.." I say pointing at what I did to him.

"This is from you-you tease!" He sticks his hand in his pants to deal with it. I pull his hand out and place my hand in feeling my effect on him. Damn! I am amazing! My inner goddess just gave me a gold star!

"Just imagine​ my effect on you once your inside of me.." I tease stroking harder still feeling the sparks. I have never done this... What the hell...? Him! The dream boy, ah what the hell? My destruction. He will ruin me.

I say goodbye and he says,

"I will come back, love. Anything for you!" I walk upstairs and lay on my bed what the hell? I am like a lovesick puppy? He makes me want to lick his likable everything... Oh my god, I am so sexually frustrated.

Damn that man!

I want him so badly! His blue eyes, Fuck!
There is a knock at the door...
Please don't be him...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

The knocking continues until, I get out of the blanket mess, I am in. I go to turn the knob.

I run out of the fire escape, hoping to get away. My car is parked out here.

He is coming and I have to escape him. My dreams terrify me, but yet being with him is comfortable. I start my car and leave, hoping he will not follow me.