Chapter Three

I lay in my bed and then through on messy clothes knowing the bar doesn't open until 11. I walk down to clean it up some more, to find Felix on the ground sleeping by the step. I want to pour something on him to wake his sleeping ass up. But, I look at him in awe.

His messy hair. His thick lashes; his perfect lips.
Damn. I sit on the floor quietly observing him. What the hell is a mate?
'Him' My father's voice says. What father?

No. No. Not the voices... I swear I'm not schizophrenic

I lean over and hug Felix in need of his warmth. I feel the electricity again, damn.
He shifts awake. He then smiles at me. I can feel his breath on my neck, as he whispers. "I could get used to waking up with you, like this." I stop him and give him a peck.

"Why are you on the ground, in my bar?" He grins

"No, with my mate." What the hell we are not animals. Are we?

I lean my head on his chest and breath in his scent.
"If you need a shower go up the stairs and to the right then, go to my room in the back and the bathroom is there. It might feel good after sleeping on the floor. If you would have come up. I would have let you sleep on my sofa." He grins broadly.

"Okay, but what about clothes?" He asks.
"I can get you some from my roommate." I give him a peck and get up. He growls.
"A man?" He hisses.

"Yeah, he is my best friend." I give him a small peck.
"The faster you get done, the faster you get breakfast."

He races up the stairs, while I prepare the meal. It's done so I run up to Jo's room. I pick out a pair of new clean boxers, and sweatpants, and a black t-shirt.

I walk downstairs, he is sitting at the counter wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Already digging into the meal. Men. I stand there too long. He takes a piece of bacon of my plate,

"Hey, looks like you don't get any clothes now." He grins and I roll my eyes.

"Looks like you are going to have a nude guy at your bar all day." He drops his towel, winks at me I throw the clothes to him, closing my eyes. I can hear him shove them on and I open my eyes. I turn red. The pants hang off his waist just right, and the shirt hugs his body like a second skin. A flicker of pleasure spread through my body like wildfire. I can't stop the feelings I have about him.

"You can eat mine, I need to shower before work." I run up the stairs, hop into the shower. I get out to grab a towel and that asshole grabbed the last one. Shit. It was laundry day and I left my clean basket in Jo's room.

Fuck.

I hop out and shiver from the cold. I walk downstairs. As I hit the bottom step. I leap out of the stairway. I run into ugh, Felix he looks at me.

"Hey, I didn't look." He grins and then proceeds to take off his shirt.

"Well, now you can look too." I look at the tattoos and a few scars from god-knows-what.
He wraps his arms around me and starts kissing and biting my neck. I hit him again. I get out of his grip and run straight up the stairs.

What the hell just happened?

I get dressed and run downstairs to see him sitting. With his clothes on. "I can't wait till you go through the heat!" He grins wickedly.

What the hell is the heat?

"Get out of my bar before I call the cops!!" I shout.  He is about to feel my heat if he doesn't get away.