Chapter Nine

I go on and on. About, how the moon goddess told me when her daughter comes to help her. Also to find my real mother ask, the moon goddess's daughter. She is supposed to have a white wolf and a strong stance and be amazing.

I hate not knowing things. It is how I died the first time. Yes, I died for about six seconds. The moon goddess saved me. She only helped because she needs me for something more.

"Felix!" I yell.

"Mark me right now or I will find someone else too," Good thing I am bluffing.

"No."

"Fine, I will just mess around with your wolf compelling him to mark me. " I bluff again and he can't tell.

"Fine, but you asked for it. "

His canines come out and I move my neck to give him more access. He bites down and this time I do not faint. I feel a strong connection forming and just as I want more. Like the dog he is, he licks it causing it to sting but feel rather pleasurable after a few seconds.

"There. You happy?" He doesn't wait for me to answer, he can now hear my thoughts and I can hear his.

Oh boy, what did I get myself into?

A few months later...

He marked me. I thought it was going to be ruff, sorry bad dog joke...

Well, it has connected us rather well. He took me away from a life that was not mine. This life, living free of all my worries. Having a beautiful mate and going through all of this gave me a purpose.

Looking down at our beautiful baby girl shows that life can have unexpected turnouts. Some for the good some for the bad.

I look up at my mate as everything fades into a blur because of happy tears.

She is my everything.

I watch her as she smiles up at me through her blue eyes. Blue like the father's a smile like her fathers.

She is all I could ever hope for.

The lights go out and turn back on and she is gone.

I call out my mates name. No answer. I can see nothing my eyes fog up with tears as the beast is fully unleashed inside me. My bones cracking into wolf form.
Everything around me is different and I run to the middle of the woods and let a howl out in pain.
My whole body collapses like a featherweight. I continue to sob until I fall asleep. Hoping the darkness will consume me.