:epilogue

DILLON MARLA JONES

CHAPTER FIFTY

"You look fucking beautiful" Alexander gaped at me as Chandler made me turn around in my red gown, Finneas pretended to hoot and I slapped him backwards making him gasp at me messing up his tuxedo

"Hey you can say that again" said a voice from behind all my brothers and to my complete shock Anderson Webb was stood in a full piece suit.

Despite being in a heavy flowing dress I still managed to run towards him, throwing my hands up around his neck and pulling him into a hug. I'd missed him so much because he'd been so stuck in England that he hadn't had the chance to come and see us.

"What are you doing here!" I gasped in disbelief pulling away, a big smile across my freshly painted red lips.

"Someone paid for my ticket and I wouldn't miss it for the world" Anderson laughed and the years of long phone calls suddenly flood back to me.

I anxiously looked down and played with a gold bracelet on my wrist, I missed how things used to be before I moved out of the house.

Chandler noticed my sadness and approached me with a big bear hug staying mindful of my up-do which I was grateful for.

Alexander checked his watch and announced that we were about to be late if we didn't get a hurry on so Anderson kissed my cheek and promised to see me later.

Everything was so grand that taking even a champagne flute seemed wrong, even though now I was of legal age to drink.

Eleanor emerged in a teal coloured dress and danced towards me holding her arms out for a hug and I buried myself into it, inhaling her sweet perfume.

"Hey give us that sweet smile" she said tipping my chin upwards "even if you don't win, it's an honour to even be nominated" she reminded and I nodded.

"It's just hard to act okay" I sighed "like I'm here actually at the oscars that's fucking insane, Eleanor" I stated but I began playing with the bracelet again "but knowing that they lost track of Mason-"

Eleanor tutted and shook her head bringing her nose close enough to mine.

"We have so many guards ourself, everyone here has their own guards, you're safe" Eleanor tried to give me faith but my heart was pounding.

I spotted Anderson from a afar and I sent him a weak smile and he instantly knew something was wrong but I shook my head to tell him not to worry.