:the oldest brother

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

I woke up with Dillon laid on top of me, her legs tangled in with mine and with my hand comfortable in the waist band of her panties

I woke up with Dillon laid on top of me, her legs tangled in with mine and with my hand comfortable in the waist band of her panties. At first I was going to free my hand but the warmth and comfort to it kept me there.

After an hour of admiring her softly snoring form her eyes fluttered open and instead of shooting away in disgust she pulled herself on top of my body and began to talk as if it was normal.

"Chandlers coming today so we should probably get back" she said in her morning voice that was a little deeper but yet softer than her usual voice.

"I like your brother, is he gonna come round to mine?" I asked dancing my fingers up and down her spine and she let out a heavenly giggle.

"Of course, you know, he's probably only coming to see you and not me" I found myself chuckling at her comment and she laid her head down on my chest instead of looking at me and sighed.

"When's your other brothers coming up? I'm yet to meet them"

I run my fingers through her hair soothingly and I can practically hear her smile, I knew that her family made her happy and with all three of them being in the same place she was due to be at her peak.

"This Thursday for coachella on Friday" she answered and I hummed and waited, wondering whether I should ask my next question.

"Dilly" I started and she raised her head again to look at me, her eyes a dazzling mixture of colours.

"Yes?" She asked worried at my serious tone of voice, her brows furrowed and she reached out to stroke my cheek.

"Are you wanting to go to coachella this year?" I finally plucked up the courage to ask, she looked at me guiltily "it's just that- all the fans think that I don't go because of my own anxiety and obviously I'd like to go- it's just we never went because of YOUR anxiety"

She pulled away and sat up, straddling my waist. Our bare skin connecting had me momentarily preoccupied.

"I'd like to go" she admitted with a timid nod.

Every time she went back to being shy, like how she was in front of other people, it made my heart soften and I couldn't help but melt.

"But you won't be able to go with me, you know that right?" I said shuffling myself up the headboard to watch as she brought up her thumb to chew on the nail.

"I'll go with my brothers, I'm safe with them" she replied and I brought my hand to stroke her chin and so that I could pull her face towards mine where I placed a small kiss on her nose.

"Okay" I agreed now realising that I needed to find fucking outfits and inform the group "but if you really need me you need to promise that you'll come to me and fuck the fans"

She reached out her pinky finger and I smiled and hooked it with mine, bringing it to my lips as she did afterwards.

She jumped out of bed excitably and I followed her with a chuckle, the way she lit up when she was about to see her brothers made me so happy.

Though truthfully I was nervous to meet Finneas and Alexander, I just expected them to hate that their baby sisters best friend was a boy- like me. I didn't want to disappoint them either but I equally didn't want to be someone else.

In the car back to her house she sung at the top of her lungs along with the radio and I joined her too, her smile reaching from cheek to cheek.

When we pulled up there was already a car on the drive that didn't belong to her, she couldn't have jumped out the car any faster.

Chandler turned to face his little sister, wrapping his arms around her and swinging her round in a circle. When he put her down he reached across to me and offered a hand as a greeting.

"Kian my man" he said and suddenly I realised that his accent did sound heavily laced with English.

"Chandler" I greeted back, pulling him into me and slapping his back.

He was a large man, 29 years old even though he acted as if he was more Dillon's age, and he wore a suit.

He must've noticed that I was staring at his attire because he tugged his blazer and groaned,

"I cannot wait to take this off"

Dillon giggled and unlocked her front door allowing him to power through the door and head for the shower.

She turned to me because I had paused on the front door step, I pulled her into me with the small of her back and she softened into the grip.

"You're not coming in?" She pouted and I shook my head placing a kiss on her cheek "will I see you before coachella?" She asked.

"I'll have to see about filming schedules but spend time with your brothers" I ordered and she nodded submissively "thank you for last night"

A smile rose upon her lips and she shrugged,

"Anytime"