:hate me

ANDERSON WEBB

CHAPTER TWENTY

"What do you mean she freaked out?" I asked looking between Jc and Kian

"I mean she FUCKING freaked out" Kian snapped holding onto his hat as he stressed out.

"Chill bro" Jc calmed placing a hand on his shoulder "we need to carry on" he said motioning towards the eager fans who were still waiting for their meet and greet.

"Anderson, go and find her, dude" my brother ordered pushing me away from him and I scowled.

"Why me? She's not going to want me"

I knew she'd only want Kian, I was probably the last person that she'd want to talk to right now. I was not old and wise, I couldn't give her good advice or help with anything.

"Because no ones going to miss you" Harrison shot towards me and I gasped, pretending to be hurt "dude" he basically begged so I held my hands up in surrender.

As I turned to jog away Kian pulled me back,

"Tell her I love her" he said looking down towards his feet, I nodded and slapped his back telling him to get back out there before people started to get skeptical.

I looked around the convention for a bit but I couldn't see her so I caught a taxi from outside and travelled back to the hotel, scanning the sides of the road as I passed to see if I could find her.

I didn't even wait for the lift, I sprinted up the stairs which made me breathless and sweat but truthfully I just wanted to find her as quick as possible.

If she wasn't in the hotel then she was lost in London and that sounded like hell.

I knocked on the door once or twice but I got no answer so I checked the number again and tried the handle. Some part of me didn't want it to open and when it did I kind of got nervous.

"Dillon?" I called into the dark room, feeling for the light switch and flicking it on.

She was there, on the floor, curled into a ball. Her arms were wrapped round her legs and her chin rested on her knees.

"Dillon" I repeated softer and she raised her head to look at me, her eyes were blood shot and her cheeks look bright red and tear stained.

She looked behind me and saw that no one else had followed and her bottom lip began to tremble, I felt completely gutted like I couldn't do anything to help her but stand and watch as she broke down.

"You don't have to tell me what happened or why I'm just here to be a support. If you want me to go or you want me to leave I can-"

"Does he hate me?" She interrupted and I didn't speak because I was shocked at how loud she was, her voice didn't whisper or even quiver "fuck he hates me" she said running her hand through her hair in dismay.

"No no no he loves you, you couldn't help it, everything's okay" my sentences were jumbled because I wanted to tell her so many things at once.

Instead of responding she just stood up and hugged me.

To say I was shocked was an understatement especially because she wrapped both her arms around me and buried her head like she didn't want the hug, but NEEDED it. I held her there as she cried, not knowing what else to do.

"Was it a camera?" I whispered into her hair and she barely nodded into my chest and I sighed softly and ran a hand up to hold her hair. "What can I do?"

She pulled away from me and looked at me with eyes as wide as saucers, they still glistened from the tears.

"Do you have your laptop?" She asked a little quieter, returning back to her old self only slightly though which I thought was an improvement.

"Yeah it's in my room, want me to get it?" I asked and she nodded like an excitable puppy "Okay" I smiled a little and she returned it back.

I grabbed my laptop from off my bed and on my way out I snatched a packet of maltesers we still had left from Kian and Jc's video and carried them back to Dillon.

She thanked me profusely before laying herself stomach down on her bed and setting my laptop in front of her. She pulled up a few tabs that I didn't quite catch onto and finally ended on a word document already littered with words.

"Have you wrote any books?" I asked remembering that they'd said she was a writer. A large smile appeared on her face, probably the most genuine one I'd seen from her without Kian being present.

"You ever heard of There's more than skeletons in my closet?" She asked with a glint in her eyes, she placed a malteser between her lips and sucked it back.

"Harrison's reading it, I'm too much of a pussy"

She giggled and covered her face as she did so and my face heated.

"I wrote it." She stated and my mouth hung open.

"But that's not your name on the front cover" I laughed and she shook her head and giggled again "no I can prove it because Harrison literally has it in his case"

"No way!" She gasped, maybe it was finally setting in how famous she was "technically it is my name just not my first one"

She began to type madly, her fingers working so fast that my mouth literally parted in shock. She had wrote over three paragraphs in under five minutes.

"Am I really witnessing you write your next book?" I questioned looking up from my phone that I had been scrolling on. She looked up visibly doing much better than earlier.

It was obvious that she enjoyed writing.

"I'll probably scrap it" she shrugged "they're trying to get me to write a biography but everything I've wrote is just fantasy, nothing like me"

I looked at the time displayed on my phone and noticed that we'd been sat for quite a while and the boys were due to return any time soon.

"Think of the realest things you've ever felt" I told her and she stared at the cursor on the laptop for a few seconds before replying,

"Fear, anxiety and-" she went silent and turned to me a little dazed behind her eyes "-and love"

Then the door clicked open and Kian walked in.