:birthday vlog

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER FOURTY SIX

I travelled back with Jc and the boys from our night of alcohol and strippers, surprisingly not hungover and the first thing I walked into was a smiling Dillon

Her and Chelsey looked as if they were overly pleased about something and her smirk never left, not even when she opened her arms for a big hug.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Dillon cried jumping into my arms and I grabbed her thighs as she linked her ankles behind my back, spinning her round as I thanked her profusely.

She peppered kisses all over my unshaven face and I giggled away from her because it tickled, and slowly she let herself down and the rest of my friends crowded.

Truthfully I only wanted to see her.

I nudged her as I walked past and told her to follow me into my room because I needed to speak to her and so she apologised to Chelsey and followed me.

"I'm not telling you if we've thrown you a surprise party or not" she stated crossing her arms as I closed the door over her small frame "which we haven't" she replied hesitantly.

I laughed and shook my head,

"I wasn't going to ask" I replied with my hands up in defence before I proceeded to break free of the sweaty shirt I was wearing from this morning.

"So why'd you want me?" She asked uncrossing her hands and averting her eyes away from my bare torso.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about something, that okay?" I asked and she nodded and awaited my next sentence "there's gonna be lots of cameras tonight-"

"But we're not doing a surprise pa-" she interrupted but I cut her off before she carried on with her lie.

"You think Bobby can keep a secret?" I asked with a smirk "don't worry I can pretend like I'm surprised, watch" I did an overly fake shocked impression and she shook her head in disappointment.

"I can dodge the photo booth, been doing it for a few years of my life I'm a pro hide and seeker you know too. You won't catch me in the back of any photos, promise" she said as if it was me that didn't want her to be seen.

"It's not just that" I laughed at her comment slowing my chuckle until it eventually stopped "Bobby's vlogging the whole day so he made me warn you"

I could tell she stopped to think about things and to ease her overworking head I reached out and stroked a thumb over her arm with a soft smile.

I honestly expected her to apologise and excuse herself from the party that I knew was taking place at my house in a few hours. But instead she puffed her chest out, stood to attention and smiled.