:games

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER TWELVE

"This would've been so much easier if u were a lightweight" Corey said passing Dillon another beer, I wasn't sure what it was anymore they were just trying to get her as drunk as possible

"Sorry I'm hard and your not" she mumbled into her drink which caused me to smirk and let go of a small laugh.

Her cheeks had blushed bright red due to the alcohol and even though she wasn't completely gone she was definitely much more compliant with conversation.

Truthfully I had never seen her speak so much to the group, even if it was under her breath.

"We should start with fuck, marry, kill" suggested Bobby who was watching everything extremely observantly, maybe that was because he was the only completely sober one as usual.

They'd noted down all the games they wanted to play on a notepad in messy handwriting.

"I'll start!" Smiled Chelsey before sitting herself up on her knees and making eye contact with Dillon.

I think it was so foreign to them to have so much interaction with her that they wanted to exaggerate their actions.

"Dylan O'Brien, Zac Efron and ummmm Justin Bieber"

Dillon started to giggle and covered her blushing face as she thought about it. It took her a few minutes before indefinitely choosing,

"Fuck Zac, Marry Dylan... oh my god then we'd have the same first and last name-" she squealed like an excitable child and I literally felt like awing at her "-I guess I'd have to kill Justin, sorry?"

Everyone started firing trios at her for her to choose from and with every answer she got more and more confident, though still she wasn't completely extroverted.

"Fuck, marry, kill. Me, Jc and Kian" Bobby suddenly shot and Dillon's jaw literally dropped open.

"But but but I don't want to kill anyone" she stuttered her bottom lip quivering as she said it.

"Hey it's okay. Let's just do fuck, marry, leave. Okay?" I laughed placing both my hands on her shoulders to calm her down and she agreed and nodded.

"I'd fuck Kian"

My breathing practically stopped, I hadn't ever thought I'd hear those words pass through her lips. I had to remind myself that it was a game and she was drunk, just to stop my oncoming excitement.

"I'd marry Bobby and leave Jc just because he's taken and it'd be wrong" she hiccuped and Bobby rolled his eyes,

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, DJ" he teased "why don't we play truth or dare now, I have a good one for my wife"