:camping

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"I swear it was his idea" I sighed as I opened her own door just a slight to look at her

"I swear it was his idea" I sighed as I opened her own door just a slight to look at her. She had her phone gripped in one hand and an iced coffee in the other.

My mouth kind of parted in shock as my eyes travelled from her messy and kinky hair towards her bare thighs slightly covered by her knee high socks.

"You look good" I breathed and she rolled her eyes and pushed open her door to reveal where Jc was sat in a tent in the centre of her front room.

"You're fucking kidding me" she said looking to Jc who smiled widely and then to me, I had a guilty look across my face and when our eyes connected I wanted the floor to eat me whole.

She couldn't have gotten more angry, or at least I thought, until she turned and saw the camera propped up on a tripod.

"Why are you doing this?" She questioned Jc.

I don't think he could tell how much the words hurt her to say like I could.

"People know we have a secret member so why not tease you" Jc answered and she brought up her fingers to chew down on her nails.

"Because-" she paused her sentence and gulped down "because there's a damn reason I'm a secret"

She took a moment to look at our set up, we'd already filmed a lot of the video so we could technically make it look like we'd spent the whole night there if she really wanted us to leave.

"You can still be our secret member, DJ" Jc smiled trying to soften the blow a little.

"Mhm" she hummed "that's if I'm still a member"

My stomach dropped and I looked at her in complete disbelief but she didn't make eye contact with me, it was probably because I was stood directly next to the camera.

"Enjoy yourself" she barely said before leaving the room to go to her bed room.

We'd been fucking around for a while now and honestly I thought that we would've got bored but we honestly didn't.

It was Jc's idea to bring out the BBQ, yes a fire in a house didn't sound completely safe but I also decided to go along with it. It seemed to be going mildly okay, we hadn't burnt ourselves so that was a positive.

Well, until the fire alarm.

"What do we do?" Jc asked looking at me as I shot my head around the room to look for something to cover the bleeping alarm.

"Don't panic" I laughed trying to bring out the humour in the situation but it wasn't just the alarm in the front room but the whole house began to siren.

Not only that but in the panic of Jc trying to throw a towel towards the alarm to push away the smoke, he kicked over the BBQ and it set alight a blanket we'd positioned to look like grass.

"When can I panic?" Jc asked watching dumbly as the blanket started to burn.

"Now you fucking idiot" I practically shouted and he began to throw himself towards the flames.

At first I was laughing, the situation was nothing less of hilarious until I remembered that Dillon was in the next room and just slightly I could hear her cough.

I galloped over Jc's body and burst towards her room where she was sat on her bed, it wasn't smokey so she couldn't have told that we'd actually set her house alight.

"There's an alarm and you're sat like nothing's happening" I exasperated in disbelief looking to where she looked up from her laptop to me in a stupid hat.

"I thought you two were just fucking around" she looked at me with panicked eyes and she shuffled to the end of the bed to stand up "Ki you were just fucking around, right?"

I looked back in the room to where Jc held a torched towel, her blanket although littered with holes wasn't burning anymore and he looked up towards me with a goofy grin, sending me the thumbs up.

The alarm was still beeping.

"Kian" Dillon said trying to get me to answer but instead I rushed towards her and threw her over my shoulder.

I swore I caught a glimpse of her giggling and honestly it made me the happiest man alive, god had I missed her laugh and the way her nose kind of scrunched.

"Kian" she whined again but that time it ended with a little laugh.

I threw her further up onto my shoulder as I began to shout at the top of my lungs,

"Nee Naw, Nee Naw" as if I was a fire truck.

At first she didn't seem impressed but as I took off running around her house still sounding like a siren, she finally started to laugh openly for me to hear.

Eventually the alarm turned off, Jc making me promise that I wouldn't start up the fire again to make sure someone didn't actually call the fire brigade.

I set Dillon down on the floor and grinned exaggeratedly, showing all of my teeth for affect.

"I'm still mad at you" she narrowed towards me in a hiss and I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh Dilly, no you don't" I tutted, thrusting my hands towards her rib cage making her shoot away and squeal.

"Do that again and the only siren you'll be hearing is the ambulance's" she threatened folding her arms across her chest as if she was in the slightest bit intimidating.

"Ooooohhh I'm so scared" I said sarcastically and she shot me a glare that I couldn't help but smirk at.