Real World pt.2

This is for all you guys who really liked Yue and Sugina and all the other real world guys. Enjoy - I might even go over my 1000 - 1200 word writing limit for this, who knows...

——————————

'Dear y/n,

A 27 year old man walks down the streets of his home town, smiling as he passed placed that provided a lot of memories from his childhood.

It's been 11 years since you were murdered and a lots happened since then...

He found himself stopping in front of a construction zone, his friends old home, her old street, neighbourhood.

For one, your neighbourhood has been torn down, it's sad, I know, but in its place is going to be your father's talent agency, the new location for it, I mean. It's crazy that it's still being run isn't it? But it's even more popular than before! Guess who's running it... That's right! Your old trainer, Julie. I think it's pretty weird, and at first we thought she was going to fail... Wrong on our end, for sure! Julie struggled for the first two months, but after that, it was smooth sailing, she found your dad's old plans and put them into motion until eventually the l/n talent agency was number 1 in the whole world!

Turning on his heel, he began walking again, pulling his scarf up around his mouth more as the bitter air started to chill his face.

Also, Sugina and myself made it big. Like, really big. Unlike Sugina, I can say, at 27 year old, I'm a happily married retired figure skater with a four year old adopted kid and a student. Awesome right? Sugina is still skating and myself and Akio got married when we were 22 and we adopted our son, Damien when we were 23. He's a strange one, he's got completely white hair and bright blue eyes, but he's really adorable, I know you'd be spoiling him like you're an aunt of his, though we tell him you and Sugina are his aunts anyway. We show him videos of you in competitions and on the ice all the time and he loves them. Sugina is still in the speed skating career and she's really awesome, still getting gold medals no matter where she goes, but she decided that she is going to retire next year. Sugina wants to open a skating rink like the one from our childhood. Oh yeah-- that rink closed when we were 18, some guys lit a gasoline canister on fire and the owners just couldn't recover from it so it ended up closing. As sad as it was.

The man found himself staring at a burnt up building with a lot of over grown weeds and vines growing from all the aged cracks, a tree had even started to grow in place of where the ice used to be sat. He sat on an oddly clear bench, smiling when he realised it was the one that he and his two best friends used to sit on when they went skating.

My student, he's called Hidé Amon and man was he annoying. We first met when I was in France, it was right after I'd gotten my rewards for first place in a competition there. He bugged me and bugged me, I didn't expect him to be so persistent. But then he made a bet: "if I can move you with my skating, you have to coach me." At first I didn't believe the kid, I just agreed out of pity really. You know, because he was determined to get me to coach him, he'd asked me day after day for a whole week! So I felt I had to at least see him dance. But I didn't expect him to be so freaking good! Man, he was amazing, if only you could've watched him. Well, let's just say, I've travelled the world, seen so many things and met so many people. Now I'm doing it all over, but instead of me dancing, it's Hidé. And I'm really proud of him, I think Damien likes watching Hidé skate too, I think he'll try to be like him in the future.