||Epilogue||

"Temari!" I shouted, entering the house.

"Mom's not here so you should come back another day," a familiar 12 year old boy called, "oh, Aunt y/n?"

"Hello Shikadai," I greeted the boy as Kaia ran past me.

"Shikadai!" she shouted, jumping on the boy as Kaiholo and Kaito walked in with Gaara close behind.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked, peeking over my daughters shoulder to my nephews.

Kaia, Kaiholo and Kaito are 14 now. They'll be 15 in a week.

"No... Wait--" Shikadai jumped up again, "she might be with Sakura? Oh Ino and Hinata too. My father's with Naruto."

"He was?" Gaara asked, "I didn't see him?"

"He must be doing errands then," Shikadai laughed slightly before looking at Kaiholo, "will you spar with me?"

"Sure! But I want to do it when our parents are together because I want uncle and aunt to see how much I've improved," Kaiholo nodded.

"Alright, then we need to find them! Let's go!" Shikadai started walking out the house and we followed after putting our bags in the guest rooms of Temari's and Shikamaru's house.

°🥀°

"Mom!" Shikadai shouted and waved lazily at the blonde who wasn't alone. She was with Ino, Sai, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, Lee, Tenten and Kiba, Akamaru and Shino. Along with Karui, Boruto, Himawari, Inojin, Chocho, Metal and Sarada.

"I think you're missing out on a party here, Shikadai," I joked with the boy, he just pouted.

"Y/n?" Temari called, I nodded and she threw herself at me, Gaara caught me and made sure I didn't fall when I was attacked, "what're you doing here?"

I looked at Gaara.

"The triplets birthdays next week and I could only get this week away from the village and they really wanted to see you so... Here we are," Gaara explained, letting me go and going to Naruto.

They already met this morning but it doesn't stop Gaara from giving him a man hug.

"Aunt Temari," Kaito hugged her when she let me go. I walked over to Shikamaru.

"Shikadai and Kaiholo want to spar," I told him, he hummed and nodded.

"Let's go to training ground 7 then," he announced. The cousins all grinned at each other.

"Hm? Why?" Hinata asked.

"The boys want to spar but Kaiholo wants to show his aunt and uncle, here, how much he's improved," I replied. She smiled.

"I want to see this, can I come?" Ino asked.

"I would also like to see this," Shino nodded, "Shikadai was my student after all."