||60||

"We meet again," Tzuu whispers in my ear as she appears behind me. I quickly jump away and pull out two kunai, ready to defend myself.

"I'm not here to fight... not this time," Tzuu announced, her hands raised in a mock surrender.

"What're you doing here?" I asked her, my tone laced with venom and hatred for this girl.

"I came to pick you up," she replied with a shrug.

"I'm not going with you," I replied, standing straight and mirrored her half ass shrug. She just frowned.

"Are you really Lady y/n?" Lord f/n asked.

"Just y/n, and I guess," I corrected him before spinning my kunai on my index fingers before pulling the material covering my nose and mouth off my face. It quickly got caught in the passing wind and flew away.

"My baby girl!" the woman exclaimed, coming in my direction, arms out for a hug. I quickly avoided it and went to the opposite side of the sand siblings to where she was stood.

"Sorry, I don't actually know who you are," I apologised. The sand siblings were just watching the scene play out in front of them.

"You seem to remember Tzuu pretty well," Lord f/n replied with a nasty frown on his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry I remember the face of the girl who froze me for days and the one who knocked me out," I apologised sarcastically.

"Tzuu! You failed to mention that in your report!" Lord f/n snapped at the girl who just frowned.

"I did what I had to do," she muttered before walking back to the carriage, "I hate sand."

"The sand probably hates you too," I mumbled to myself with an unamused expression before averting my gaze towards the people who claimed to know me.

"You must've hit your head, we'll get you home and have Sandrea to go unlock your memory," the woman begs, I shake my head.

"You look unmistakably by my parents back at home but you're not parents of mine," I replied coldly, "my parents aren't alive anymore. The only family I have is Sunagakure and people within Konohagakure. No where else."

"Can anyone else feel the coldness rolling off that brat?" I heard one of the guards whisper to another. I shook my head and looked at the adults disappointed faces.

"We understand, excuse our intrusion then," Lord f/n says.

"Wait! But she's my sister! I know she is!" the little girl shouted, she ran over to me and grabbed my wrists, "you're my sister. Don't deny it. You're my big sister!"

"Darling, you're next in line for the leader position, focus on your studies not on people who you don't know," I told her coldly, sending an icy glare down at her before shaking her off and walking away and towards the entrance before stopping when I heard someone pulling out a sword.

"Landscape jutsu: root grab!" I shouted. Roots popped out the ground and wrapped around the guard who was about to raise his sword at Kankuro.

"Yeesh-- thanks y/n," Kankuro thanked me. I just nodded.

"You have y/n's answer, now I suggest you leave before we don't have an acquainted relationship," Gaara warned them. Lord f/n just turned around with a 'tch' as the woman grabbed the little girl and dragged her back to the carriage. I approached the guard and tapped the roots and grabbed the sword as the roots disappeared.

"Don't raise your sword at Kankuro or any other resident of the sand ever again. It never ends well," I warned the man before turning and standing in between Gaara and Kankuro as they turned around and started leaving in a commotion.

"Who were those weird people?" Kankuro asked as the four of us turned and started walking into the village.

"Y/n?" Temari called me, I looked at her questioningly, "did you know them."

I sighed and put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the four small photos from home. I flipped through them until I came across the one with my and my parents when I was a baby. I passed it to her.

"My parents' look alikes," I replied. The three of them looked at the photo and then passed it back.

"That's...so weird. For a moment there I thought they were going to knock you out and throw you into the carriage," Kankuro says as I put all the photos back into my pocket.

"I wouldn't have let them," Gaara says quickly, grabbing my hand and squeezing me assuringly.

"I wouldn't have gone down without a fight either," I nodded, squeezing his hand back.

"It's alright now," he tells me, I knew it was alright, I think that statement was more him than for me.

"I am curious why they just easily got up and left without argument if they were so adamant you were their daughter," Temari sighed. Now that I think about it, it is pretty strange. I mean, if I knew my daughter was in front of me and with a bunch of strangers, I probably would've come around all hell on my side until I got her again. Maybe they're doubting their eyes or something? It doesn't matter, what matters is I am here and no one is taking me away.

"Who cares? We still have y/n here with us, right now. We aren't loosing her today," Kankuro shrugs the topic off and sends us a big grin.

"Don't tell me I got to sit on that wall and watch the sand and rocks not decide to attack today again," I begged.

"The sand and rocks...attack...what?" they give me a confused look.

"It's a real issue," I nodded, humouring myself again, "the rocks and sand get the will to come in and kill us by tickling us to death."

Now they're looking at me pretty amused, obviously trying to not laugh at my childishness.

"Man-- can't allow them to steal my upper hand against you, y/n," Temari sends me a mischievous smirk as I remember her tickling me a while back. I quickly hid behind Gaara, forgetting I was still holding his hand and pulling him back slightly as we continued walking.

"Eheheh," I laughed awkwardly, "let's not..."

Temari and Kankuro laughed at me like I was a clown, Gaara just smiled and pulled me from behind him again.