||42||

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes slowly open to show a white ceiling.

I'm back in the hospital in Japan. The exact same position as last time.

I managed to pull myself up and pull the oxygen mask off my face and disconnect all the needles and wires connected to me.

I'm home again.

This time, I'm going to take a look into my OC's back story. I can't believe I forgot to do that last time I was here. Hello? I'm an idiot.

"You're awake again?" the doctor from last time walked into my room, "allow me to run you through some tests then I'll give you some clothes and you can return home."

I nod and stand up. My legs are a bit wobbly and numb at first but after walking and standing for a while I get all feeling and I'm able to walk 100% well.

"What happened?" I asked the doctor as we walk through the hallways and towards the x-ray room.

"Your father found you in the same situation as last time. He brought you here, we took a few tests and they came back the same as last time," he told me as I laid down onto the table and closed my eyes as the scanner scanned and took photos of my body. Once it was done, I jumped up and joined him again.

"Everytime you pass out to sleep naturally, its like you fall into a completely unbreakable coma that started to kill off your body," the doctor shows me the difference between my sleeping body and my awake body.

The sleeping body was like when you look at someone's organs when they're all shutting down.

But my awake body was literally what you'd expect an athletic child who never has had an issue with their body in their whole life.

It truly was strange.

I was lead back to my room and given my clothes I'd come in and then I was released.

I walked back to my house, I had no money so I was left to walk the 3 hours back home.

"Dad?" I called, entering the house. Almost instantly the sound of thudding from the 1st floor started to come my way until it stopped at the top of the stairs, I looked up to see my father with our butler close behind. My father looked like he was getting ready to go out for a dinner party.

His shirt was unbuttoned and his shoes were untied. The only tidy thing was his dress pants. Our butler was looking at him annoyed as my father jumped down the stairs, three steps at a time and threw himself on me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Stop doing this to me," he cried in the shoulder of my shirt.

"Sorry, dad," I apologised, rubbing circles on his back, "I want to train."

He pulled away from me and looked at me surprised.

"I haven't trained in a long time, I feel slow," I told him, he nodded.

"I'll call your coach then," he tells me.

"Sir, please finish getting dressed first," our butler begs my father in annoyance.

"Oops-- of course," my father turns and goes up stairs, I followed but went to my bedroom.

After changing into my excersize gear (a f/c sports bra and excersize leggings) I pull out my note book with my Naruto oc in.

Name: (oc name)
Age: 16
(in shippuden naruto was 15-17 so ill just put y'all in between so you're either one year older than Gaara or the same age. I'm not sure how old Gaara was - maybe the same age as Naruto?)
Jutsu: nature, vines, etc.
Birth home: The (your home town/city) village
Family: Father - Lord f/n, Mother - Lady m/n, younger sister - s/n, older brother (deceased) - b/n
Background: her older brother, b/n, died when she was 11. He died of a mysterious illness that spread around (your home town/city) village. (oc name) used to be extremely close with her brother so when he died, it affected her a lot, especially when she was told that she'd be the next ruler of (you home town/city) village. Her sister was born when she was 7. Then she became close with her younger sister after their brother death, until she turned 14 when she was chased out of (your home town/city) village by assassins who were sent to kill her and then make it so her cousin would be next in line rather than her younger sister. Tzuu Li, her closest friend and guard has been looking for her ever since.
Nickname(s) : n/n and Kitsune (given to her by Tzuu and her older brother because she took in a fox when they were younger)

"So I must've hopped into the Naruto world when my oc was being chased down by the assassins. But obviously it all changed because I hopped into the world changing everything from (oc name) to my name," I concluded, "and that Tzuu girl who knocked me out is the oc's friend and guard. I'm surprised that she didn't try to take me back to my oc's home as soon as she saw me..."

"Miss y/n?" one of the maids appeared by the door, "your coach is here."

I nodded and stood up, following the maid to the training dojo styled gym.

"Wrap up your feet and hands, you've been napping for too long so don't expect me to go easy on you," my coach, Julie, told me quickly. I nodded and walked to a bench, grabbing rolls of bandages and wrapping my feet and hands up with supporting bandages (obviously not bandaging further than the forefoot and leaving my toes and heels and fingers open).

Gaara's PoV

"Damnit!" I shouted, slamming my fists on my desk as I listened to the message that was sent back to us.

'Lord Kazekage,
I'm extremely sorry to report that we couldn't find y/n after she'd gone on patrol. We followed her scent and chakra flow as far as we could, it stopped abruptly on a cliff and then disappeared, like she just poofed into nothing.
I apologise incredibly for this information.
- Shizune'

"She's gone?" Temari asked, I looked to her. Tears were brimming her eyes. I knew she'd become close with y/n, but not this close.

"how does this keep happening?" Kankuro asked, he had turned to the wall and was now resting his forehead against the wall, "they won't let us search for her this time. We won't be able to find her."

"Shut up," I snapped, sand swirling around our feet, "this whole thing is incredibly irritating."

"Let's not be pessimistic, try be positive. She- she'll be fine, right?" Temari looked at me hopefully. I sighed and nodded.

"I think she'll be perfectly fine," I tell her. I think I said it more for myself. More for me to feel better.

"Don't worry, Temari. Gaara. We have to believe in her," Kankuro had turned around and hugged Temari, "we all have to believe in her."