||39||

Whoop! I'm home. Man have i missed my bed ahah 😓 so I went to Holland and saw some spectacular sights:

 Man have i missed my bed ahah 😓 so I went to Holland and saw some spectacular sights:

Anyway, on with the story!

°🥀°

"Who are you?" Jiro shouted as I dusted myself down and watched the figure.

"Not who I am... What I am... Why am I here? Why do I seek you?" the person replied, their voice was young and feminine.

The hood of their cloak rustled in the wind and fell to reveal a young girl, maybe around Temari's age?

She had silver hair, blue eyes tanned skin and a serious but extremely beautiful face.

"What the hell?" I muttered, frowning, "fine. What are you? Why are you here?"

"I am a ninja of the stars. I am here because I have been sent here," she says. I share a confused look with Jiro.

"By who?" he asked.

"By who is the question, isn't it?" she asked, I sighed and tapped Jiro's shoulder.

"Go get Lord Kazekage, Lady Temari or Lord Kankuro. I'll distract her for a bit," I told him, he nodded and disappeared within an instant.

"Do you have a name?" I called over to her.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. What is a name to a person I'll kill?" she replied before sprinting forward towards me, pulling her cloak off in the process to reveal what you'd expect japanese ninjas to wear in movies and comics back at home.

A black outfit with a few red and orange markings on. Katanas tied to her hips and back. A ribbon tied around her forehead and a bandana around her neck.

She pulled the bandana up and pulled out one of her blades.

"Shit." I cursed as I jumped out of the way, just avoiding being turned into y/n sushi.

Gaara's PoV

I was talking with Temari and Kankuro when a guard came sprinting towards us.

"Oh thank God, you're all together," he exclaimed, breathing heavily.

"Hello... Jiro was it? What's up?" Temari asked, I was equally interested.

"Well about 7 minutes ago we spotted a suspicious figure approaching our post so we asked for Lord Kazekage to join us but instead Lady y/n came because he'd already left to do something. About 5 minutes ago she confronted the person and go thrown into the wall she sent me to find you three because this girl is mysterious and I'm guessing, extremely dangerous," Jiro tells us quickly, "please hurry! I don't know what's happening right now but I don't think it's anything good!"

I looked at my siblings, they were both wearing determined faces that just told me there was no discussion needed.

"Let's go," I say, they nod and we all disappear. I go to grab my gourd first and then join them on the top of the wall.

3rd Person PoV

Y/n jumped to the side and slid through the sand awkwardly, twisting her ankle in the process.

"Come on little kitsune. Let's play," the girls voice echoed around the dunes as she grabbed y/n's arm and dragged her of the ground. She spun y/n around before letting her go and watching as the other girl fought to spin her body around and place her right hand on the sand to help her regain her balance.

"Looks like the little kitsune can do a bit of taijutsu," the mysterious girls voice piped up, "that won't be enough."

Y/n jumped up, wincing as she did but still got into a strong defensive stance.

"Who are you calling 'little kitsune'?" y/n shouted, shifting her stance and quickly propelling herself forward, kicking her leg out to the girl and then punching. Quickly she punched and kicked, pushing the girl away and speeding to her side, hitting again, not giving the stranger room to attack or defend herself properly.

Suddenly she froze.

"W-what the--?" y/n muttered as the girl dropped to the ground in front of her. Lifeless.

"You're the little kitsune, silly girl," the girls voice whispered into y/n's ear causing her to cringe in disgust. She tried to look around but failed to even manage to send even one message through her body.

"Y/n!" she heard Jiro's voice. Then the sound of something crunching disgustingly next to her.

The girls body was moving again. Bones crunching and clicking sickly as she sat up and stood back up.

"Little kitsune, you thought a few punches and kicks will save you?" she asked, squashing y/n's cheeks together and pulling her face to her level while talking.

"Who- who are you?" y/n managed to force out, trying to free herself from the strange paralysis.

"I am Tzuu of the (your town/city name) ninja. I'm here to confirm rumours. Little kitsune, I have confirmed and I will confirm," she says with a slight smirk, "excuse me."

Tzuu turned and grabbed her cloak, rubbing the side of her cheek before walking.

"You pack one hell of a punch," she muttered before disappearing into nothing as the sand swirled in the wind.

Temari's PoV

We were following Jiro to his post when we arrived on the wall we were faced with a beaten girl in the sand and y/n standing over her.

"Y/n!" Jiro shouted. Gaara glared at the man and clenched his fists before turning back to the scene ahead of us as a horrible crunching and clicking echoed throughout the sandy area.

I watched as the girl started to rise from the ground and stand in front of y/n again. She reached out and grabbed her face.

Jumping down, I slid down the side of the wall along with Kankuro and started running to where they were whispering to each other. We were about halfway across the area when the girl suddenly turned around and walked away, grabbing her cloak first and then disappearing with the wind.

We finally reached y/n.

"Y/n?" Kankuro waved his hand in front of her face. She didn't move.

"Can't... Move..." she muttered.

"Strange," I tried to lift her arm but couldn't even budge it.

"I've got her," Gaara's voice rings around as the sand shifted around our feet and then shot up, wrapping itself around y/n's frozen form and then lifted her gently off the ground.

??? PoV

Interesting.

Interesting indeed.

Lord f/n and Lady m/n will be pleased to know how strong Lady y/n is.

I almost lost our fight.

Shame.

She won't be moving for a while.

She might even die.

Unless her memories decide to awaken, it's clear she remembers nothing right now.

It will make things so much more interesting if it does.

Your PoV - a week later

"Sorry about this, Sakura," I apologised as I sat up.

"It's... OK," Sakura replied through her exhausted breaths.

"You wouldn't have to apologise if you weren't so reckless!" Temari shouted, hitting the back of my head lightly.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.