||74||

"Lord Kazekage is back!" someone shouted as we entered the sand village again, I sighed and stretched.

"I'm going home, send someone if you need me," I told the siblings, they nodded and I started walking back to our house, yawning, "man I'm exhausted."

"Miss y/n!" a small voice shouted, I turned to see Snow.

"Hello Snow, how're you?" I greeted her as she and her team finally reached me.

"I'm good... A-and you?" she returned, I smiled.

"I'm also good," I nodded before turning to walk again.

"Miss y/n, please show my team your vines!!" Snow exclaimed, running in front of me and putting her hands onto my stomach as if to stop me from walking.

"OK," I nodded and turned around, tapping one of the walls of the building and then watched as a few small and incredibly weak vines climbed out.

"That's awesome!" the boy with black hair and green eyes shouted in awe.

"Yeah but they don't look too strong..." the blonde haired girl muttered.

"That's because I didn't make them strong," I replied before turning, "I'll be off now."

I starting walking again and finally reached home where I just flopped down onto the couch and let out an extremely long sigh before just closing my eyes and relaxing.

°🥀°

"Temari and Kankuro are staying out to do work tonight," Gaara announced as he walked into the house. I peaked from where I was lying and watched as he dumbed his gourd and walked over to me.

"Meaning we have the house to ourself," he continued with a satisfied nod. I eyed him suspiciously as he sat on the arm of the sofa by my feet.

"So you mean, we get to have a date night for the first time in a while when the world's going to complete shit?" I asked him.

"I do believe so," he nodded, I sat up and smiled.

"You got anything in mind or...?" I trailed off as he slid into the space I'd just cleared by moving my legs.

"Guess we're just winging it," Gaara nodded, "I forgot to ask, y/n."

I looked at him curiously.

"When's your birthday and how old are you?" he asked.

"My birthday is (dd/mm) and I'm 17," I replied, "why?"

He smirked and leaned forward, trapping me in between him and the sofa.

"G-Gaara!" I stuttered out, I could feel my face heating up really quickly. Gaara's was equally red but he was acting really bold so that redness didn't matter.

"W-what're you--" I was trying to ask before his lips met mine. That feeling of everything around us freezing came again. One of his hands moved to the back of my neck as he pulled me to sit up, not letting me go and the other wrapped around my waist as I just sat there stunned before finally kissing back.

When we separated he placed his forehead against mine and smiled at me.

My heart was beating a million miles an hour, definitely sounded like drums in my ears. It was so loud I'm sure Gaara would've been able to hear it too.

"You're so cute," he whispered to me. Cute? What the--?

His lips met mine again but this time they moved to my neck as well. But he moved away.

He looked away now as bright as his hair and really awkward.

"I should ask first right?" he asked. I chuckled. Consent!

"Y-yeah," I nodded, I didn't know whether that was an answer for that or just a yes, continue.. But he certainly took it as the second option because he picked me up and started carrying me up the stairs.

I don't know... I kind of want to know what he's thinking up there in that head of his...

Gaara's PoV

Gaara! You have no freaking self control!

I kept scolding myself before she stuttered out a 'yes'. Picking her up, I carry y/n upstairs to my room.

Placing her gently on my bed I start kissing her again. I smiled. I have someone who's extremely amazing, drop dead gorgeous and mine right here. Right now. This is our place. Our time.

"I love you, y/n," I whispered to her, her eyes searched my own as if to find an alternate meaning behind my words before they softened and her features pulled out into a heart stopping smile.

"I love you too, Gaara," she replied, this time she kissed me. I growled into the kiss and took over.

She's too perfect.

Y/n look at what you do to me... I have no sense of self control when you're around.

 I have no sense of self control when you're around

Temari's PoV

"This is so annoying," Kankuro grumbled as we went through a new stack of paper dumped on our desk. We'd offered to take Gaara's work for the evening so he could have some quality y/n and Gaara time considering they haven't really been able to have that time in a while because of the whole... Akatsuki... Thing...

But the paper work just keeps coming!

"Stop complaining and keep signing!" I grumbled back as I signed another sheet and then looked out the window, "I wonder what they're doing right now.."

"I don't know but Gaara had a weird look in his eyes when he finally gave in to allowing us to take his work for the evening," Kankuro replied, his eyes landing on me before he looked at the door and frowned, "it was a look I've never seen before."

A new look?

"Murderous?" I asked him, he shook his head.

"Quite the opposite," he replied, "more like love sick."

Love sick?

Pff, how stupid...