Chapter 1

Chapter 1: First Day

Sky's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep! The alarm clock rang as I got up and shut it off. Sighing, I got up and limped to the bathroom, I'm not a morning person. I frowned as I looked in the mirror. My gray eyes were all red from sleep, my honey brown hair was all ruffled and messed up from my awesome pillow, and my lips had a little drool on it.

"Ugh." I moaned.

I was a mess, I quickly stopped looking at myself, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. After doing that I turned the knob to the shower feeling the water as it got warmer and I took my clothes off and hopped in.

A few minutes later I began to sing Avril Lavigne song, Smile.

"And that's why I smile, it's been a while. Since everyday and everything has felt this, right, and now. You turned it all around and suddenly you're all I need the reason Why I, I, I. I smile, I, I, smile."

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed, as the water suddenly turned hot with a flushing sound that was heard behind my shower curtains. I peeked out the curtain and glared at my brother Milo as he laughed at me.

"Why would you flush the freaking toilet, you ass!"

"Ha-ha!" he choked out, while trying to catch his breath.

"Get out Milo!" I screamed, as he ran out laughing.

Turning off the water and I wrapped a towel around me as I stepped out of the tub.

"Gosh, idiot brother these days." I groaned. I locked the door to my room so nobody can disturb me anymore, especially idiots named Milo.

I put on a black shirt that showed one of my shoulders, detailed with 'Sky' on the front. I also slipped on my blue skinny jeans.

Grabbing my backpack, I tried to be quiet as possible as I got my shoes, but instead I end up hitting everything on the way to the living room.

Once I was outside of my porch. I slip on my shoes and got my bike. I hoped on it and I rode it to school. I biked every day to get away from my brother! It isn't that bad its like a fifteen minute bike ride and the air is amazing in the morning.

Finally, I arrived at the front gates of my school. I got off my bike and locked it on the bike rack. I looked at the school that seemed huge compared to my old school. I went to the office to get my schedule.

After getting my class schedule and locker info I headed towards my first class while reading my schedule.

1st - AP biology

2nd - Enviormental science

3rd - English 1

4th - Advance Dance

5th - Spanish 1

6th - Music

Heading towards the door of my first period class I felt extremely nervous, it's like so many things could go wrong. Gosh, I hated being so weird. It's like going to school is a social thing. Which it is.

Opening the door to the AP Bio class I stepped inside and looked around for the furthest seat, I am quickly walking towards the seat furthest in the corner only to be interrupted by the teacher.

"Excuse me young lady, would you like to introduce yourself?" Stated the old lady with her hair tied up in a bun.

I quickly turned around to face the goddamn class who was staring at the new student fumbling half way though the row of desk.