31: Blind Dates

"Nope. I am not doing it" Steve shook his head adamant as Bucky let out a huff.
"It's just a date, Steve! And i told you I NEED you to do it!" Bucky nudged him off the couch.
"Buck -I just- I dont know if it's a great idea! Why do I even have to date someone? And why do you 'NEED' me to do it?" Steve pushed his feet off making space for himself on the couch once again.

Bucky here was trying to take his best friend on a blind date as he went with him as well but Steve kept on refusing. Bucky wanted Steve to step out of his comfort zone and start with his love life gin but it seems like Steve has other plans. Steve, firstly didn't feel comfortable and secondly, he was secretly head over heels in love with Tony Stark, yes, the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy and Philanthropist. No one knew except Steve.

"Because, i have a date as well! And i need your support!" Bucky finally yelled exasperated.
"You have a date!? OhMyGod, Buck! WHO IS IT?" Steve yelled excited and surprised.
"I-its S-sam" Bucky blushed as Steve let out a gasp.
"OhMyGod, YES! NATASHA ROMANOFF, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, I WON THE BET. YOU OWE ME TWENTY" Steve yelled as he did a little victory dance. Bucky just looked at him shocked.
"THEY ARE NOT GOING OUT!?" Natasha came running in the living room as Steve nodded excitedly "EESH YESS. HELL YESS!" Natasha and Steve once again jingled to an inaudible beat as Bucky looked at them bewildered.
"You both bet on mine and Sam's date!?" Bucky asked as Steve and Natasha nodded.
"I thought it won't take you both less than a month, which I got right whereas Natasha thought, you both would be hard to get along so early, so she lost. Hand me my money, Romanoff!" Steve informed him as he out out a hand in front of Natasha who put a twenty dollar bill on his hand.

"Well, if you both are done. Maybe, Natasha here could help me with convincing you as well" Bucky smirked as Steve looked at him with a warning look.
"What do you mean? Convince Cap for what?" Natasha shrugged as she made her place in between the two soldiers.
"NOTHING!" Steve yelled only to be over powered by Bucky's voice.
"TO GO ON A DATE" Bucky smirked as Natasha looked interestingly as Steve.
"Cap! That's a brilliant idea! Why aren't you going? Who's the person?" Natasha asked.
"It's one of Sam's former guy friend. He's very hot and he's been in the army as well" Bucky told her as she nodded.
"Nat, i dont feel like it at all so dont even try, alright?" Steve shook his head. Nat smiled, amused. Somehow, she had an idea of Caps secret reason.
"Well, not until you give us a valid reason. Till then, you both come with me! We have a date to get ready for!" Natasha stood up along with an excited Bucky. However, Steve kept sitting "I won't repeat myself" Natasha gave Steve the look as he gulped inaudible nodding and walking away with them. This is going to be hell.
_______________________________________________

"Jarvis, where's everyone else?" Tony asked the AI, finally lifting his head from one of his prototypes.
"Sir, currently, Dr Banner is in his lab. Mr Vision and Miss Maximoff are gone for lunch. Agent Barton and Mr Maximoff are watching what seems like a movie in their room. Agent Romanoff along with Sargeant Barnes and Captain Rogers are in the kitchen and it looks like they're preparing for something. She's bidding them goodbye and now, they've left the compound" Jarvis informed Tony who looked up from his desk, confused.

Where was Cap going at this time? It's six in the evening. Weird. Maybe, Tony should go check up. At last, his undying and unrequited love for the Captain couldn't contain it in anyways. Tony groaned as he felt his stomach grumble. Perfect excuse. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. On his way there, he met Bruce coming out of his lab.

"Hey, Tony! Finally got out of the workshop, did you?" Bruce mocked him as he lightly snorted.
"Brucie, you are very well aware of my relationship with my workshop. Why ask the same question all the time?" Tony shrugged.
"Well, maybe, because there are other things in your life that also require your attention, time and love" Bruce retorted as Tony sighed.
"Anyways. You headed for the kitchen as well?" Tony asked as Bruce nodded and they both made their way to the kitchen together.