6: Date Night

"Tony, where are you? Tony?" Steve's voice rang in Tony's workshop.

"Yes? What are you doing here?" Tony looked up from his projects. His hair a mess, hands laced with grease, forehead creased and eyes sloppy.

"I came to tell you that we've decided to go to the Silver Celtics tonight. Sam, Bucky, Clint, Pietro and us. Be ready at 8 and dress formal" Steve ordered around as he sat down in front of Tony on the small couch.

"Well, you guys go ahead, I won't be able to join" Tony turned around back to his work.

"I didn't ask you. I came here to tell you" Steve's voice rose an octave higher, sternly, as if making sure of his point.

"Cap-" Tony whined in disapproval but then stopped when he felt two hands come down on his chest via a trail from his shoulders.

"Tony, you have to be there" Steve's voice had turned husky as he murmured right besides Tony's ear, his lips slightly brushing with Tony's ears. Tony shuddered under the contact.

"A-alright" Tony stuttered. Steve smirked walking away towards the door.

"And it's a date!" He yelled from the door not stopping to look back at the perplexed expression of Tony.

"Huh. As if. A date. With four other men. Amazing Cap!" Tony mumbled to himself sarcastically.
____________________________________________

"Where are they?" Tony huffed in annoyance as he waited in the garage. Just then, two cars rolled into the garage. Sam and Bucky got out of one while Clint and Pietro got out of the other.

"You ready for our triple date?" Bucky winked at Tony who snorted.

"Seriously? You're in this too? Get over the joke, y'all" Tony spoke sarcastically "Where's Cap-?" He was interrupted halfway.

"You think the date thing is a joke? Look around Mr. Stark and work that pretty little brain of yours" Steve's voice rang in the garage as Tony turned around to look at him, gasping at the sight.

Steve was wearing a similar suit to Tony's. How? They were both wearing black sleeveless tuxes, with baby blue shirts. Steve's hair were perfectly sprayed in a quiff and the suit perfectly complimented his eyes.

"I-i what?" Tony looked at him breathless, because goddamn he looked hot and confused, as he looked around and guessed.

Sam, Pietro, Clint, Cap, him and Bucky. Wait. Sam, Bucky, love love, Clint, Pietro, love love. Cap, his love. Wait. Oh no! Tony's eyes widened in shock and realisation.

"We better get into the cars. We have a reservation" Steve walked around Tony's Porsche, getting inside the drivers seat. While the other couples walked into theirs. Tony still stood over there shocked, was he and Steve really going to a date? STEVE ROGERS, THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!? Tony was brought out of his shock by a honk as he looked around to see both the other cars gone while Steve had brought the car forward in front of him. He quickly got inside shaking his head.

"What reservation? Aren't we going to Silver Celtics, the family club?" That was the only thing Tony could ask.

"Well, we might go there later but for now we're going to the new five-star hotel, Moon Glower or something?" Steve cleared it out.

"But-but you said- FUFF!" Tony huffed in annoyance and out of pure curiosity "What is going on, Steve!?" He finally said it.

"Tony, nothings happening. I've always had a soft spot for you, way more, really and I know so do you. It's high time we step this up. Bucky and Sam were planning a date and Clint and Pietro joined in. I thought it'd be a great idea for us as well. We're just going on a date tonight and giving this a chance which I am sure as hell would work out" Steve's voice was so confident, it made Tony swell with pride. It made him proud that he was head over heels for this man.