15: Jealous Moments {1}

A/N: Alright, so guys this one's not like a series but because I love this part in a relationship, there will be countless jealousy moments. All of them will have the same heading so yeah.
________________________________________
Steve and Tony are great friends. They are the happiest around one another. And absolutely adore eachothers company. They know each other's deepest secrets, they've been there to help the other sleep when the other would wake up from a frightening nightmare or calm them down if they feel anxious. Everyone in the family ships them and have foretold the obvious, that one day they'll be a couple. However, the pair always seem to shush them away.

But, in all truth, what they can't shush away are the feelings they have for another. It's not been long, since they developed them. Steve, knew eversince he saw Tony fly into that wormhole during their fight with Loki. And Tony, well, he has had an undying crush on the Captain eversince, Howard started boasting about him. The only thing keeping them away from one other, from the confession, is the fear that their perfect little friendship would be ruined. They are blind to the other person's acrions and affection and mistake it to be out of pure friendship.

Damn you, nutheads. What's the use of having a super body and a super brain if you can't figure out simple love?

Well, after a whole war between Tony and Steve. Well, not exactly, just a lot of argumentation, it was decided that Bucky will be let in on the team. Yes, Sargeant James (Bucky) Buchanan Barnes. The man, Steve adored with his life and Tony, well, Tony was coming to terms with because For the sake of God, he killed his damn parents. If it wasn't for Steve sitting Tony down and explaining him everything in his sweetheart voice and showing him reason, by now Bucky would've been shot down dead by Tony.

Tonight, the whole team had officially decided to meet Bucky in a way more civil way and that was to invite him to their Avengers Family Movie Night.

Tony was initially pissed at why they had to have him in on a 'family' moment but settled down when the others told him that Bucky really needed some mental peace right now and being around people that showed him acceptance and loveliness would just help him get over it sooner. Tony, who himself was a target of a non-existent mental health just felt for the lad and let him in but ONLY that once. He had made the team promise that till the team Bucky isn't completely secure, he wont move in the facility.

"Tony, you still aren't ready?" Natasha's voice rang in Tony's ears as she entered his workshop to find him hunched over some car in his usual attire, a black Sabbath t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He turned to look at her, grease lacing his forehead and cheeks while his hair stuck out if random places, completely disastrous. "For heavens sake, Tony. They're suppose to be here in less than ten minutes and Steve personally requested everyone to be on their best behavior" Natasha huffed out. She looked nice. She hadn't put in much effort but she still looked presentable. She was wearing a grey full-sleeves shirt tucked in a black high-waited pants. Her hair were down in a Dutch braid.

"Agent Romanoff, it's a family gathering not a freaking ball party. I'll arrive as i usually do" Tony did sound pissed "And if I'm not welcomed like that, then i wont" he deadpanned.

"Tony..." Natasha stepped forward "Dont say that, alright? You can never not be welcome to your own family" Natasha's words brought a small smile to Tony's face "Although, sometimes we have to things that we don't like for our family, alright? Steve really wants this to be great for Bucky. That Bucky dude, means a great deal to Steve and we all know why. And he believes, us, his family won't let him down. So, dont do that. Don't let Steve down. Do it for Steve" Natasha knew where to use her words very nicely. She had hit the right points with Tony as he now looked to be in deep thought.

"Argh" Tony grunted throwing away his tools "Alright" He ultimately gave in as Natasha lowly smirked.

"That's my boy! I'll see you upstairs" Natasha started walking back to the door "And please, get cleaned up. Steve will kill you if he sees you like this!" Natasha yelled going upstairs.