27: A Virgin Playboy (AU)

A/N: This oneshot is an AU where Steve and Tony are highschoolers. They are not Captain America or Iron Man.
_____________________________________________________________

"Hey Steve! Great game, dude!" A dude named Clint patted Steve's back as he walked besides his table to his own.
"Thanks" Steve flicked a smile at him.

Just then, his eyes came across Tony's table. There he sat with all his friends, Bruce Banner, James Rhodes and Pepper Potts. He was smiling at something and God, did he look absolutely stunning doing that. Steve felt his mouth going dry at the sight. He was beautiful. But, he quickly diverted his attention when his friends started teasing him again.

"Steve's again oogling at Stark!" Sam hooted lightly.
"Shutup, Sam. It's nothing like that" Steve looked anywhere but at his friends.
"Oh please, Punk. Go lie to someone else. We all can see how huge of a crush you have on Tony!" Bucky nudged him laughing as Steve looked flustered.
"Why don't you just ask him out, Steve?" Natasha asked while biting onto her peanut butter sandwich.
"Huh, as if he'll agree!" Steve snorted.
"Why wouldn't he? I mean look at you! Football Team Captain, Straight A student, Handsome, Well-Built. What more would Stark want?" Natasha shrugged.
"Well, maybe if I were a girl?" Steve cocked an eyebrow at her when she shook her head.
"Why do you think he's just straight?" Natasha asked.
"Because, that's what every tabloid on our school says" Sam intervened showing them a new article where it says how Tony slept with two chicks at his last party. Steve jsut sighed and looked away.
"You guys really believe in all of that?" Natasha looked at them unbelievably.
"Nat. He's known all over for being a playboy. And it's all from girls!" Steve spoke sounding a little defeated.
"You know, punk. I've to give it to Nat for this one. The whole school also thinks that me and Nat are a thing but what they don't know is that I'm gay. These tabs make up all the shit they want to. And Stark's a famous person, he throws parties and what not, it's expected" Bucky said as Steve looked at him thoughtfully and Natasha nodded.
"You're gay?" Sam asked almost in an instant. Bucky looked at his face with a small smile as he tried ignoring his gaze.
"Yes. Why? Is there a problem?" Bucky asked as Sam looked at him with twinkling eyes.
"Y-yeah? N-no n-nothing. I've to go guys. Um, chemistry lab!" Sam quickly stood up. Bucky eyed him suspiciously. Steve and Natasha just looked at him confused.
"Yeah, alright. See you later" Steve said as Sam waved them a goodbye and ran out of there. Bucky smiled at his retreating figure. He was a nice guy. A very nice guy. The bell rang signalling that the break time was over rang as everyone groaned.

"Alright, Buck. See you later as well. Nat and I have Physics together" Steve shook hands with Bucky.
"Enjoy" Bucky turned around and then loudly said from a distance "With Tony!"
Steve turned beetroot red but quickly looked around to thankfully see that Tony was already gone and no one else except Nat had listened to Bucky and was laughing hard. Steve just grunted at her as they walked towards Physics.
_______________________________________________________________

Tony was seated with Bruce in his physics class but his eyes were stuck to the door waiting for the Perfect Steve Rogers to walk in anytime now. To just catch a glimpse of his beautiful face, deep eyes and his perfect mess of blonde hair. The mere thought of Steve made Tony smile as he was nudged out of it by Bruce who had a knowing expression on his face.

"Thinking about Steve?" Bruce smiled teasingly.
"Shut up, Bruce" Tony rolled his eyes trying not to look flustered after getting caught so easily.
"Well, even if you weren't. There he comes" Bruce pointed towards the door as Tony instantly turned his head around only to find an empty entrance. He narrowed his eyes at Bruce who was laughing "See? I knew it!" Bruce said in between the laughs.
"I hate you" Tony glared at him looking back at the front of the class. It was then, Steve walked in with Natasha on his right side. Tony smiled at the sight. Steve was a Goddamn sight. Just then, he got an idea "Bruce, look who's here" Tony nudged Bruce who was occupied in his books. Bruce looked up to see Natasha, a gasp escaping his lips as Tony chuckled at how smitten his friend was.
"Shut up, Tony!" Bruce said hiding his red face in his book. Tony shook his head, still laughing and then focused his attention back on the teacher who had started the class.