90: Intermediate Beast Warrior

Start from the beginning

Xiong Ye was a little worried at first, but when he saw Zhou Ji lying on the ground, he especially wanted to kiss him for a moment and wanted to take a lick.

Xiong Ye extended his tongue and quickly realized that it was wrong.

There is a barb on his Bear-shaped tongue. If he really go to do it, Zhou will be covered with blood.

Thinking about it, Xiong Ye became a human figure, and he looked at the face of Zhou Ji and lick a few mouthfuls.

Zhou Ji, that was suddenly licked: "..."

At this time, Xiong Ye said: "Let's go to bed..."

Going to bed, it is already a tacit understanding.

After helping each other, Xiong Ye suddenly remembered what Zhu Zhanzheng had said: "Zhou, let's try it! If you are afraid of pain, I'll be down!"

Xiong Ye does not care about the position, if Zhou is very strong, Maybe he will fight with Zhou to see who won, and it will be who is above, but Zhou is so weak... He can't fight with Zhou, and he doesn't want to hurt Zhou...

"It will hurt you." Zhou Ji kissed him: "Sleep."

"Oh..." It was already late, and Xiong Ye was really tired and fell asleep.

Zhou Ji: "..." Xiong Ye is like this every time, he will make a move, but he will give up soon...

The next morning, Xiong Ye is hunting, and Zhou Ji is making his own big garden, He was wandering outside, got some nice flowers and returned, planted it in his own garden.

Compared with the mountain, He really like this place too much, and Zhou Ji does not want to go to the place where the pottery is made.

But when the Hunting Team came back at night, Zhou Ji had passed.

Zhou Ji saw people in the tribe gather together to divide the food. Xiong Ye fight against the three men of Zhu Zhanzheng.

Xiong Ye's progress is very big, and now he can fight against the three men of Zhu Zhanzheng.

"What did Xiong Ye promise to give you this time?" Zhou Ji asked Zhu Zhanzheng.

"He promised to give us some oil!"

"Wait, you go to my place to get it." Zhou Ji.

"Zhou, where did you get the oil?" asked Zhu Zhanzheng.

"No comment." Zhou Ji.

"You are really mysterious." Zhou Zhanzheng said. There is a lot of secret in Zhou's body... but he can't control it and he doesn't want to control it. Anyway, Zhou Ji is not malicious to him.

Zhou Ji did not speak, seriously watching the fight between Xiong Ye and 3 men.

Zhu Zhanzheng said again: "Zhou, Xiong Ye fights with the people under my hand every time, you will come to see, but why can't you worry about it?"

"I believe him." Zhou Ji laughed and said.

"Xiong Ye is really powerful. He will become an Intermediate Beast Warrior sooner or later." Zhu Zhanzheng said, at the same time, feels... Zhou is a bit cold-blooded.

Xiong Ye fights with the people under his hand, and he often gets hurt, but he has never seen a worried expression on Zhou face.

Zhou Jo knows that Xiong Ye will become an Intermediate Beast Warrior sooner or later. He has not paid attention to it. Zhu Zhanzheng, continue to look at the battle.