“I can add in some help too, I know ways to seduce vampires,” Caitlin says, “I’ll get a vampire out into the open to lure in the werewolves and then you both stop the attack.”

“Alright, well Isobel and I need to change into some dresses first.”

“Maximus will probably have some stored away in his wardrobe in one of the draws,” Caitlin adds in.

“Um, what?” Isobel asks.

“He likes to treat the human girls he takes blood from,” Caitlin says, and Isobel looks slightly offended by this, “Don’t worry, you’re obviously special to him.”

Isobel shrugs, “Let’s just find these dresses and kick some werewolf ass.”

“Isobel, you’ve escaped this place before,” I say, “Do you know how to get out?”

“Yes, don’t worry, I’ve got that covered.”

“Once we’ve stopped an attack, the vampire or vampires we save can be our proof just how much we should be respected,” I say with a grin, and the others agree.

And so my plan began.

I just wouldn’t realise how much it would backfire until it was too late.

****

Isobel’s POV from Abducted by a hot vampire with a sense of humour: Maximus, Chapter 15. You may as well read this if you don’t follow Maximus’ story, than to have me write it out all again in Jennifer’s POV, that would just be boring for those of you who have read this already in the other story, it fits in well with Jennifer’s story at the moment anyway :P enjoy! 

I am now wearing a red clubby looking dress I borrowed from Maximus’ wardrobe, which showed off my boobs and thighs. Why the hell he had women’s clothes was bothering me but I wasn’t too fazed because at least I got to change before I escaped with Jennifer out into the late night.

I didn’t realise how cold it would be outside however, so I shiver as I walk.

I walk with Jennifer and a new friend Jennifer randomly brought along with us. Jennifer came to Maximus’ room with this girl called Caitlin, who was our age, maybe 19 or 20? She seemed really pumped about helping Jennifer out on this mission of hers.

However on the streets she seemed more nervous, she hadn’t been outside in the real world for a long time apparently.

“You know the plan,” Jennifer says, trying to reassure Caitlin, walking with us down one of the busiest streets of the city with nightclubs open everywhere, “We have to find some werewolves that are hunting vampires and we’ll save the vampires from attack, with my blood as the weapon.”

“I feel uneasy about this now,” Caitlin states, “Xavier will be on the hunt for werewolves with Darrius and if they bump into us or spot us, they won’t be happy.”

“That’s why we have to find some action, quickly,” I state, pushing my long wavy blonde hair behind my shoulder as it waves about in front of me with the light breeze.

“A nightclub is the best place to kill vampires as inconspicuously as possible,” Caitlin states, “Especially at the human nightclubs, where most of the vampires go to hunt. I should know, that’s where Xavier found me.” This was news.

“So Xavier is the one that brought you to the palace?” I ask, curious.

“Yes –”

“Wait,” Jennifer interjects quietly, pointing up the street, “Did you hear that?”